Are you looking for the best way to complete the Conflux Master Lost Sector? Then you are in luck, as here we will go through everything that you need to know about the Conflux Master Lost Sector and how to complete it efficiently.
Destiny 2 is a popular looter-shooter video game created by Bungie, well known for its creation of the Halo franchise of video games. In this MMO RPG, you can select from three distinct classes and earn various weapons from raids and other activities. Additionally, you can complete master difficulty activities like master Lost Sector to obtain some exotics gears and weapons.
In Destiny 2, There are various types of difficulties for different activities. Naturally, the hardest difficulty gives you better rewards. Similarly, the Lost Sector on master difficulty also offers higher stats gears, exotics weapons, weapon catalysts, and many other things you might need in your Destiny 2 journey. However, some of these master difficulties lost sector can be pretty hard to complete without a fire team or better loadout.
But don’t worry! We got you covered because this guide will answer everything about the Conflux Master Lost Sector, its requirements, best loadout to complete, team comp, and more. So completing Conflux Master Lost Sector may seem like a piece of cake to you.
This list was updated Based on Season of the Haunted (Season 17).
Read More: Destiny 2: All the Ability Cooldowns And Super Tiers in 2022
What is Conflux Master Lost Sector?
The conflux lost sector is located on Nessus, and it has two difficulty levels, Legendary and Master. The Conflux is a very popular Lost Sector throughout the Destiny 2 Communities for testing loadouts and weapon damages. Master Difficulty conflux has tougher enemies, which makes them really good testing dummies.
However, since these enemies are tougher than normal enemies, they can literally one-shoot you if you are not being too careful. Additionally, there are some champions that you need to eliminate before reaching the Final Boss. Additionally, these champions have a void shield which makes them all the more durable.
The final Boss is Carl the Colossus. Although Carl is pretty tough in legend difficulties, he is way tougher in Master difficulty lost sectors. Additionally, Cabal and Cabal Legionaries that the Boss spawns are extremely difficult to eliminate. If you don’t meet the required level and don’t have any loadout plans, then you might have a hard time clearing this lost sector.
Requirements and Loadout Plans
The requirements for this master Lost Sector are pretty straightforward. But there is a catch, the recommended power level for this master Lost Sector is 1560, and you can be a little lower than that. However, while power level doesn’t matter for most of the Destiny content, master difficulties activities power recommendation is not a small thing to neglect.
If you meet the recommended power level and you want to complete this master difficulty Lost Sector, then you might wanna change a few things with your builds and loadout. The enemies in this lost sector have the void shield, and the solar burn can help you reduce the void shield swiftly.
It would be best to use any solar burn weapon that has a high DPS or great AoE. For additional solar damage buff, you may want to use the solar subclass. If you are a hunter or titan, you can use any exotic armor that can help you with health and shield restoration faster. If you are a warlock, you can use the healing grenade to restore your health quickly in a critical scenario.
For the weapon slot, you can use a scout rifle like Perses-D or any other scout rifle that has a good range in your kinetic slot. As for the energy slot, you can use any weapon that has adaptive ammunition. For example, since the enemy has the void shield, you can use the Ogma-PR6 pulse rifle to melt their shields.
How to complete the Conflux Master Lost Sector
The first part of completing a Lost Sector is finding them because they are hidden in plain sight. You might not notice it at first, even if you pass right by it, but if you look carefully, you will see the lost sector sign somewhere on the wall. It looks like an arch with a dot underneath it.
Step by Step Guide
- Conflux Lost Sector is located on Nessus, So first select Nessus from your directory. Once you are there, look for the lost sector sign. After finding the entrance, follow the tunnel.
- At the end of the tunnel, some cabals and cabal legionaries are waiting in the corridor. Stay back and kill them one by one. Once you have killed those enemies, some of the champions will spawn.
- Champions have the void shield, so it is time for you to use your solar energy weapon. Take your time and kill them one by one. Fortunately, they won’t attack you all at once as long as you maintain your distance.
- After killing those champions, move forward, and you will see the Boss is there with some cabal and other enemies. Although the Boss won’t spawn more champions, clearing those cabals is the real pain. Clear them one by one, and you will be left with the final Boss.
- Use your solar super and heavy weapon to kill the Boss and quickly. After killing the Boss, don’t forget to open the lost sector chest. After all, that’s the reason you have completed this lost sector in the first place, isn’t it?
- If you are lucky, you might get the best exotic helmet you ever wanted. If not, well, there’s always next time.
Read More: Destiny 2: Every Way To Obtain High-Stat Armor
So there you have it; these are the step-by-step guide to completing the Conflux Master Lost Sector. Hopefully, this guide was helpful, and you have learned something new. You can also check out our other guides to help you take your Destiny 2 journey to the next level. Good luck out there, Guardians.