The limited-time “BraumW” emote is finally available now.
There are many cosmetics in League of Legends. Some of them include champion skins, icons, wards, and, for today’s topic, emotes. Emotes are various icons and pictures that players can use to express themselves during the match.
There are various ways that players can get these emotes. Firstly, they can buy them straight from the in-game store using RP or Riot Points. But players can earn them for free from Hextech Chests, completing missions, completing the pass, etc.
Players can also earn some unique emotes from Amazon Prime Gaming as well. One of the newest emotes is “BraumW.” You can obtain this emote by connecting your Riot Games account with your Amazon Prime account.
Read more: League of Legends Skin Leaks 2023.
How To Link Amazon Prime & Riot Games Account
Before you can earn the emote, you have to connect your Amazon Prime Gaming account with your Riot Games account. So here is a simple, step-by-step guide on how to do just that and earn the reward.
- Go to the Prime Gaming website.
- Create or log in with an Amazon account with an active Prime Subscription. (If you don’t have an active Prime subscription, there is a free 7-day trial option).
- Slightly scrolling down, you will find the “Search Prime Gaming” option, and you can search for your preferred game. In this case, search League of Legends.
- Select and click League of Legends.
- Scroll slightly below, and you can see an option to link your Riot Games Account. You can click “Link Account” to initiate this process.
- Afterward, you can log in to your preferred Riot Account.
- Once finished linking, you can select “BRAUMW Emote“.
- Click “Get in-game content.”
Alongside the emote, you can also redeem the Prime Gaming Capsule. Through that capsule, you can earn one 1350 RP skin, 350 RP, Mystery Ward skin, and even more unique rewards.
One thing to note is that you can only redeem this skin once per account. Not only that, this emote will be available from today till December 3, 2023. So you have to be fast.