A couple of Mid changes are on the horizon with Annie and Twisted Fate buff while Katarina and Diana are getting nerfs in patch 10.10.
Although Riot Scruffy announced they are nerfing the mid lane as it carries to much power now, they are still buffing Annie and Twisted Fate, as position changes are pushed back to later patch for further testings.
Today, Mark “Scruffy” Yetter previewed their plans for patch 10.10, where a couple of mid lane champions are being targeted. Annie and Twisted Fate receiving buffs while ap assassins like Katarina and Diana are receiving nerfs.
Annie Buff Patch 10.10
- E: Damage reduction 10/13/16/19/22% > 13/17/21/25/29%
- R: Aura damage 10/15/20 (+0.1 ability power) > 20/30/40 (+0.12 ability power)
Annie is a type of champion that is very unpopular among League of Legends players unless they are one tricks, she is also rarely seen in the high elo games. She currently only has a 1% pick rate, which clearly shows how badly she needed this buff.
Twisted Fate Buff Patch 10.10
- Base stats: AD 49.954 > 52
- R: Mana cost 150 > 100
Twisted Fate might not be as unpopular as Annie but he is struggling against other assassins in the mid lane. He has an average win rate in the Skill (Plat-Diamond) elo but terrible win rate in the Normal (Iron-Gold) Elo, as a result, Riot is buffing him in the patch 10.10.
Other Patch 10.10 Changes:
- Udyr and Nidalee are the jungelers to receive buffs where Kayn Rhaast is left for nerfs
- Bot lane is getting heavily focused by Riot Games in patch 10.10
- Kled, Maokai, and Irelia are the Top Lane champions to receive changes in patch 10.10
- Diana and Katarina are the assassins to receive nerfs in patch 10.10