Anivia is finally getting some notable buffs with improved reliability and flexibility of her Q and R in League of Legends patch 10.25.
League of Legends 2021 preseason patch was all about the new item classes and item overhaul. With so many new changes being pushed into one patch, it was pretty much confirmed that there would be many broken items and champions. And apparently, Tanks have completely taken over the game even with two hotfix nerfs while Mages and Enchanters are struggling the most.
Even though Riot did increase the mana pool of 30 champions in preseason patch 10.23, most of the mana hungry champions are currently in a state where they either have to buy Tear of the Goddess as early as possible or Mythic items related to Lost Chapter to survive the mana issue.
And Anivia is one of those mana hungry champions who is struggling the most because of the lack of mana item option in the item shop. Moreover, currently on patch 10.23, Anivia only has a 47.11% win rate in the soloq while having just a 0.5% pick rate.
Therefore, League of Legends’ lead gameplay designer Mark “Scruffy” Yetter has confirmed that Anivia is getting some major adjustments in patch 10.25.
According to Riot Scruffy, the main goal of this buff is to “unbind her from Tear so it’s an option not mandator.” Furthermore, they are also improving the “reliability and flexibility” of her Q and R as well.
Anivia Buff Patch 10.25
- Attack Delay Cast Offset: -0.008 >>> -0.1
- Basic Attack Missile Speed: 1500 >>> 1600
Q – Flash Frost
- [c] Damage down, utility up, QoL up.
- Now Chills enemies it passes over
- Passthrough Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+.45 AP) >>> 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.25 AP)
- Explosion Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+.45 AP) >>> 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.5 AP)
- Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 >>> 11/10/9/8/7s
- Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 >>> 80/85/90/95/100
- Missile Speed: 800 >>> 950
W – Crystallize
- Length: 400/500/600/700/800 >>> 500/575/650/725/800
- Cooldown: 17 >>> 20/19/18/17/16s
E – Frostbite
- Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 >>> 40
- Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 AP) >>> 60/90/120/150/180 )+0.6 AP)
R – Glacial Storm
- Cooldown: 6s >>> 4/2.5/1s
- Damage: 40/60/80 (+0.125 AP) >>> 30/45/60 (+0.125 AP)
Besides Anivia, in patch 10.25, Riot is also planning to give some buffs to crit ADC, supports while tanks are getting nerfs once again.
Anivia buff will be on PBE next week for testing purposes and scheduled to go live on patch 10.25, Dec 9, 2020.