Zeri is currently struggling with a 46% win rate in the solo queue. But she just received some significant changes in the PBE and will go live on Patch 12.11.
Zeri is one of the newest champions in League of Legends, released earlier this year. She has been pretty strong since release and was also successful in pro play. But she started falling after her nerf in Patch 12.7. And now, with the Durability Update, Zeri is one of the worst marksmen in the game, with a 46% win rate.
But Riot is trying to buff Zeri again and make her strong before the Ocean Song Zeri skin come out. Zeri has already received some buff on the PBE server. Riot August, Lead Champion Designer of League of Legends, recently shared a tweet stating all the changes made to Zeri
Zeri Changes Patch 12.11
Burst Fire (Q)
- Damage increased from [7/9/11/13/15 + 110/112.5/115/117.5/120% AD] to [8/11/14/17/20+ 110/115/120/125/130% AD]
- Removed the Slow on Right Click
- Energized AP ratio increased from 80% to 90%
- Energized HP ratio increased from [1-10%) to [3-15%]
Ultrashock Laser (W)
- Cooldown lowered from 13/12/11/10/9s to 12/11/10/9/8s
- AD ratio increased from 140% to 150%
- Slow lowered from 30/40/50/60/70% to 30/35/40/45/50%
- [New] “If the pulse hits terrain, it expands into a laser that applies the effects in an area and Critically Strikes champions and monsters.”
Spark Surge (E)
- Cooldown lowered from 26-20 to 22-16
- Cooldown reduction lowered from 1s to 0.5s (CD reduction on crit: 3s to 1.5s)
Lightning Crash (R)
- Cooldown lowered from 120/95/70 to 100/85/70
- Movespeed per stack reduced from 1.5% to 1%
- Stacks on champion hit increased from 4 to 8
The changes to Zeri will be released in Patch 12.11 on June 8, 2022. But all the changes mentioned above are subject to change. Riot will continue to monitor her performance on PBE and community feedback. So some of the changes might be reverted or tweaked.