One of the most anticipated events of the year, Worlds 2020 Pick’em is kicking off Sept. 30 with new missions and rewards.
The Play-in stage matches for the 2020 League of Legends Worlds Championship starts September 25, however, players have to wait till the group stage for this year Pick’em. Just like the previous year, once the Picks unlock for each stage on the Pick’em Page, League players will be able to “drag and drop” their predictions.
League players will be awarded points for each correct pick, and the more points you have the better rewards Riot will provide.
- Read More: Worlds 2020 Event: Missions, Pass, Skins, Rewards, Loot Bundles, Starting, Ending, and More
Pick’em Schedule, Missions, and Rewards
Lock in your picks
|Group Stage Pick’em||Lock in your Groups Picks on pickem.lolesports.com||500 BE||Sept. 30th at 4:00 PM (PT) -Oct. 2nd at 11:00 PM (PT)|
|Quarter Finals Pick’em||Lock in your Quarter Finals Picks on pickem.lolesports.com||500 BE + Random Champ Shard||Oct. 11th at 4:00 PM (PT) – Oct. 14th at 11:00 PM (PT)|
|Semi-Finals Pick’em||Lock in your Semi-Finals Picks on pickem.lolesports.com||500 OE||Oct. 18th at 4:00 PM (PT) – Oct. 23rd at 11:00 PM (PT)|
|Finals Pick’em||Lock in your Finals Picks on pickem.lolesports.com||Hextech Chest & Key||Oct. 25th at 4:00 PM (PT) – Oct. 30th at 11:00 PM (PT)|
Chained Pick’em missions
League players will be able to participate in the Chained Pick’em Missions from September 30th, 2020 at 4:00 PM (PT) until November 2nd, 2020 at 11:00 PM (PT).
|Greater Murk Wolf Tier||Earn 18 points playing Pick’em||Pick’em Poro Predictor Icon|
|Gromp Tier||Earn 34 points playing Pick’em||Pick’em Poro Forecaster Icon|
|Ancient Krug Tier||Earn 50 points playing Pick’em||Pick’em Poro Sage Icon|
|Crimson Raptor Tier||Earn 66 points playing Pick’em||Pick’em Poro Prophet Icon|
The first three missions are chained together and players can complete them from September 24th, 2020 at 11:00 AM (PT) until November 7th, 2020 at 11:00 AM (PT).
The final mission is, of course, for Finals! Players can participate in that mission from October 26th, 2020 at 1:00 PM (PT) until November 9th, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PT) when the event comes to a close.
|Watching Worlds (1 of 3)||Watch 1 Worlds game on lolesports.com||500 BE|
|Watching Worlds (2 of 3)||Watch 5 Worlds games on lolesports.com||500 BE|
|Watching Worlds (3 of 3)||Watch 10 Worlds game on lolesports.com||500 BE|
|Finals Watch Mission||Watch the Worlds Final on lolesports.com||10 Worlds|
Perfect Pick Prize
If you guess correctly for every stage of the competition here are the prizes you can expect:
- All five Ultimate Skins: a Cache containing all 5 Ultimate Skins (DJ Sona, Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal, Elementalist Lux, and Gun Goddess Miss Fortune).
- NEW: an exclusive Alienware Aurora Battlestation! You can play like the pros on a replica of the battlestations used at the 2020 World Championship!
Just like LEC and LCS, fans will be rewarded with drops for watching the Worlds matches as well. However, drops will be available from the group stage while watching a live game on lolesports.com and not applicable for the Play-in stage matches.
Moreover, for the 2020 Worlds, fans will be able to get drops while watching on YouTube as well starting from Play-In Stage on September 25. You will be able to get the drops by linking your accounts here.
Here are the rewards you can get from drops:
- 10-Year Commemorative Esports Capsules
- Custom Branded Hextech Chests from our partners
- Lolesports.com Minion Icons
- Discount Codes from our partners
- Exclusive Music content from our partners
- Lolesports.com Ward Skins and Emotes
- Worlds Tokens
- Blue Essence
- Each Drop will come with an exclusive piece of collectable art that
- Drop art will be made available after Worlds for download in larger
However, players from China and SEA regions are eligible for drops while watching on lolesports.com.