Riot has announced new tank items coming to Wild Rift in patch 4.1.
We have seen massive changes in every major Wild Rift patch. Not only that, but Riot also releases new items and mechanics alongside these changes. And the upcoming patch, 4.1, is no exception.
Usually, Riot only spends one major patch reworking or fixing a class. For example, in patch 3.5, Riot reworked the jungle. Firstly they removed challenging smite, as no one picked it over chilling smite. Moreover, they added a new buff-sharing mechanic where after a certain period of a match, if a jungle kills either blue or red buff, they can share that buff with one of their teammates. Alongside these changes, Riot added many other quality-of-life improvements to the jungle.
And in the last patch 4.0, Riot reworked the most underwhelming class, tanks. Before, tanks weren’t providing enough value to the team. Juggaurnauts and bruisers had more utilities than tanks. Overall, they were very unpopular. Because of it, Riot added many new tank items and reworks to the game.
Though most of the changes were well-liked, tanks weren’t still on par with some other classes. Because of it, Riot announced in their patch 4.1 preview video that they would add new tank items to Wild Rift.
Read more: Riot Confirms Marksmen Changes Coming In Wild Rift Patch 4.2.
Wild Rift Patch 4.1 New Items
There will be four new items added to the game.
- Mantle Of The Twelfth Hour
- Amaranth Twinguard
- Seering Crown
- Shimmering Spark
Mantle Of The Twelfth Hour
- Armor: 50
- Magic resistance: 50
- Lifeline: If taking damage that would lower maximum health below 35%, the user will heal 200 + 50% of health over 3 seconds. Also, gain 50% of slow, slow resistance and 30 movement speed for 3 seconds. (90 seconds cooldown)
- Chain Vest (900g) + Negatron Cloak (900g) + 1100g
- Total gold: 2900g
- Armor: 55
- Magic Resistance: 55
- Endurance: While in combat with enemy champions, gain a stack of Endurance each second. When you reach 5 stacks of Endurance, gain size, 20% tenacity, and increase your armor and magic resistance by 30% until you leave combat with champions.
- Chain Vest (900g) + Negatron Cloak (900g) + 1400g
- Total gold: 3200g
- Health: 300
- Armor: 50
- Fiery Touch: When the basic attack or skill deals damage, it burns the target for 3 seconds, causing magic damage equal to 1.6% of the target’s maximum HP per second (when used by a ranged Champion, the damage is reduced to 0.8%).
- Deals 150% damage to minions and monsters. Deals up to 125 damage to Jungle monsters.
- Bami’s Cinder (1300g) + Chain Vest (900g) + 500g
- Total gold: 2700g
- Health: 50
- Immolate: Deal 5 – 10 magic damage to nearby enemies per second.
- Total gold: 500g