Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 battle pass includes a new Blackcell upgrade for players to unlock exclusive in-game rewards.
Infinity Ward has revealed a new battle pass for diehard Call of Duty fans to grind throughout the upcoming season. Battle passes are a set of levels that players must complete within a certain amount of time to receive exclusive seasonal rewards such as legendary skins, blueprints, emblems, tracer packs, banners, and more.
Battle passes are valuable for players who don’t want to spend much money on in-game cosmetic items. Obtaining a battle pass is sufficient for those players, as it can be renewed if all levels in the previous battle pass are completed. Furthermore, the CoD points used to purchase the battle pass are given back, progressing through the battle pass tiers with an additional bonus of 300 CoD points.
To further increase the value, IW has added a new Blackcell battle pass upgrade. Here’s an in-depth look at the new Blackcell battle pass in Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2:
Read More: Warzone 2.0 Ranked Play Mode: Everything We Know So Far
Blackwell Battlepass Upgrade
The new Blackcell battlepass upgrade contains new Blackcell operators and weapon skins. They will be available for players to unlock through the in-game store.
Here’s everything included in the Blackcell Battlepass upgrade:
- 1,100 COD Points, instantly awarded.
- Up to 1,400 COD Points are awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- Access to the full Season 03 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation).
- A BlackCell Operator, attired in an imposing animated Camo skin.
- A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, and Finishing Move.
- An exclusive BlackCell Sector within the Battle Pass AO serves as an alternative starting location.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector.
- Additional BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: Every Season 03 Battle Pass Sector with an Operator Skin has a BlackCell variant (12 Skins in total) to unlock.
As part of this $29.99 MSRP offering, BlackCell will include over 7,000 COD Points of value, everything that was originally in the Battle Pass Bundle, along with additional exclusive content. The Blackcell battlepass upgrade will be available from April 12, 2023, with the Season 3 update.
Read More: NICKMERCS Have Had Enough of Apex and CoD Hackers and Think They Should be “Sent to Jail”