Learn how to catch Humans In Palworld.
Palworld is one of the most successful launches in Steam history, making it one of the most-bought games on Steam. A small developer from Japan has done this incredible milestone with this game, which is pretty impressive in the gaming industry. This game is captivating in a way because it looks oddly familiar to Pokemon or Minecraft yet so distinct. This game will introduce you to many features, such as crafting items and tools, capturing pals, building mechanics, developing technologies, fighting with pals, etc. You can create your world in Palworld and invite your friends to team up and have a fun experience.
Read More: Complete Element Types Guide: Palworld
To capture the pals, you need to craft pal spheres. Surprisingly, you can even catch the human NPCs available in the game with these pal spheres.
Can You Catch Human?
In brief, yes you can. However, there are some tricky steps to follow.
Here are the steps you need to follow to catch a human in Palword:
- Engage in a fight with humans and lower their health by doing damage.
- Try to keep their health as low as possible to increase the catching rate.
- After reducing their HP, throw a Pal sphere to capture them. You may need to throw multiple Pal spheres to catch a human successfully.
- Sometimes, the captured humans can free themselves, so try to use strong spheres so they can’t easily break free.
What Happens When You Catch A Human in Palword?
After catching a human in Palworld, there are so many things that you can do. These are:
- You can add them to your party and summon them during battles.
- You can assign them to different tasks to help you build your bases.
- You can keep them in Palboxes.
- The game also lets you sell the captured humans to a Black Marketeer or Small Settlement Pal Merchant, and you will receive a decent amount of gold coins.
Remember that catching a human will also put you in danger, and the game will warn you that your act is inhumane.