Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 has introduced a new Trophy Hunt event for players to complete and get their hands on exclusive rewards.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 is the direct successor of Warzone 1. The game shares almost all fundamental mechanics with Warzone 1. Aside from these mechanics, the only thing different in Warzone 2.0 is the gunplay and movement mechanics.
Warzone 1 had its share of seasonal events that granted players in-game rewards. Following its predecessor, Warzone 2.0 also features seasonal events like the Mastery Camo event during Season 2.
With the start of Season 3, players are getting another special event titled Trophy Hunt. Let’s take a look at the Trophy Hunt event and the rewards associated with it.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play Explained: All Ranks, Rewards, and Progression
Trophy Hunt Event
The Trophy Hunt event is a very straightforward event. Players can redeem trophies they earn to access exclusive in-game rewards. To earn rewards, players must get kills in multiplayer, DMZ, or Warzone 2.0. Each unique kill will drop a Trophy which can be collected by going over the body.
Trophy Hunt Event Rewards
- Spade Sunset Emblem: 15 Trophies
- Enhanced Vision Calling Card: 15 Trophies
- Double Battle Pass XP Token: 30 Trophies
- 1 Battle Pass Tier Skip: 30 Trophies
- Mud Skirt Vehicle Skin: 30 Trophies
- Valeria’s Stare Loading Screen: 30 Trophies
- Bleed Out Weapon Sticker: 30 Trophies
- A Plan Forms Loading Screen: 30 Trophies
- Trophy Hunter Charm: 30 Trophies
- Track and Kill Gun Screen: 60 Trophies
- Venom Strike Assault Rifle Blueprint: 150 Trophies
- Trophy Hunt Master Calling Card: 1000 Trophies
- Others: Yet to be revealed
- Mastery Rewards:
- Roze Skin: Purchase any 10 items
- Konig Skin: Purchase any 15 items
So, stay frosty and dive into MW2 and Warzone 2.0 to bank the trophies and get access to exclusive in-game rewards before time runs out.
Read More: Warzone 2.0 Season 3: All Weapon Buffs and Nerfs