Do you want to see how much FPS and ping you are getting in Warzone 2.0? Don’t worry, we got you covered. This article will tell you how you can enable these features from Warzone 2.0.
Warzone 2.0 is out, and everyone is enjoying every bit of what it has to offer. The game has incredible visuals, a new map, a new game mode, and more. Additionally, Activision and Infinity Ward tried to fix everything they lacked in the first Warzone.
Despite Warzone 2.0’s popularity, there’s no denying that the game has optimization issues, and players are getting low FPS than anticipated. Additionally, the servers are currently overloaded with players. So, most people are also facing high latency or ping issues in Warzone 2.0.
Because of these issues, turning on the FPS and ping monitor on top of your screen can help you out a lot. Warzone 2.0 offers a unique feature that lets you easily enable these settings from the game, so you don’t have to use third-party applications to monitor FPS, ping, and other performance indicators.
How to Show FPS, Ping, and More
As mentioned earlier, Warzone 2.0 offers a unique feature that allows players to show their FPS and ping on top of the screen. This feature is called Telemetry in Warzone 2.0. Using the Telemetry setting, you can also enable other performance displays such as Packet Loss, GPU Temperature, GPU Latency, GPU Clock, CPU Latency, and Clock.
Here’s how to enable them:
- Launch Warzone 2.0.
- Go to Settings and click on Interface.
- Scroll down to the Telemetry options. It will be set to All Off by Default.
- Select “Essentials” to view: FPS Counter, Server Latency, Packet Loss, and GPU Temperature on top of your screen.
- Select “All On” to view: FPS Counter, Server Latency, Packet Loss, GPU Temperature, GPU Latency, GPU Clock, CPU Latency, and Clock on top of your screen.
- Select “Custom” to view specific performance indicator settings that you want to see from the given options.
- Exit Settings.
There you go! If you follow these steps carefully, you will be able to see your FPS and ping on top of your screen in Warzone 2.0. For more gameplay guides, tips and tricks, visit our Call of Duty section.