Here is a complete list of all Voice actors in The Quarry.
The brand new horror game from Supermassive Games is packed with all kinds of twists and turns. However, the hype on the game is not only because of the gameplay but also the cast. Celebrities who have done all kinds of famous shows are included in the game. Moreover, if you are wondering who is joining us in the cast, below we have made a complete list of all Voice Actors in the game.
All Voice actors In The Quarry
The Quarry is a game where you will be able to experience a horror story and get to 189 different endings. In fact, the endings will depend on each decision you make in the game. With 12 chapters in the game, players can spend hours just exploring each ending.
Moreover, The Quarry has an interesting cast with actors who have done shows like 13 Reasons Why and Detective Pikachu. The young cast has surely brought in the hype of its own thanks to the fan following of the actors. Each character plays a different role in the game, and they all have some use when you play the story. Below we have added what role each actor is playing in the game, the name of the actor, and the roles they were famous for.
- Laura Kearney – Siobhan Williams (Forsaken)
- Max Brinly – Skyler Gisondo (The Social Dilemma)
- Travis Hackett – Ted Raimi (Evil Dead, Spider-Man)
- Eliza Vorez – Grace Zabriskie (Armageddon, Wild at Heart)
- Dylan Lenivy – Miles Robbins (Halloween (2018), Blockers)
- Emma Mountebank – Halston Sage (X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Paper Towns)
- Ryan Erzahler – Justice Smith (Detective Pikachu, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom)
- Kaitlyn Ka – Brenda Song (Dollface, The Social Network)
- Jacob Custos – Zach Tinker (13 Reasons Why)
- Nicholas “Nick” Furcillo – Evan Evagora (Star Trek: Picard)
- Abigail Blyg – Ariel Winter (Modern Family)
- Chris Hackett – David Arquette (Scream franchise)
- Bobby Hackett – Ethan Suplee (The Wolf of Wall Street)
- Jedediah Hackett – Lance Henriksen (Aliens, The Terminator)
- Constance Hackett – Lin Shaye (Insidious franchise, The Grudge)