TFT 6.5 Gizmos & Gadgets: Neon Nights will introduce more than 20 new units, multiple new traits, and more.
TFT set 6, Gizmos & Gadgets, was a massive success for Riot Games. The introduction of Augments and new traits attracted not only new players to the game but also brought old players back.
We are just a patch away from the mid-set update, and Riot has now officially shared the cheat sheet for TFT Set 6.5 Neon Nights.
More than 20 new units will make their way into the new set, including Brand, Syndra, Draven, Zeri, Irelia, Renata Glasc, Silco, and others. Neon Nights also brings the “powerful” Debonair and Hextech traits along with Striker, Rivals, and Silco’s exclusive Mastermind mechanic.
Neon Nights Cheat Sheet
New and Updated Traits
- Nocturne: Tier 1 Assassin
- Jarvan IV: Tier 1 Striker
- Swain: Tier 2 Arcanist
- Sejuani: Tier 2 Bruiser, Enforcer
- Lucian: Tier 3 Twinshot
- Alistar: Tier 4 Colossus
- Sivir: Tier 4 Striker
- Brand: Tier 1 Arcanist
- Talon: Tier 2 Assassin
- Syndra: Tier 2 Scholar
- Leona: Tier 3 Bodyguard
- Draven: Tier 4 Challenger
- Zeri: Tier 5 Sniper
- Jarvan IV: Tier 1 Hextech
- Rek’Sai: Tier 2 Bruiser, Mutant
- Gnar: Tier 3 Socialite, Yordle
- Sivir: Tier 4 Hextech
- Irelia: Tier 4 Scrap
- Gnar: Tier 3 Striker, Yordle
- Senna: Tier 3 Enchanter
- Seraphine: Tier 4 Innovator
- Galio: Tier 5 Bodyguard, Colossus
- Vi: Tier 4 Bruiser Enforcer
- Jinx: Tier 5 Scrap, Twinshot
Renata Glasc: Tier 4 Chemtech, Scholar
- Ability – Renata Glasc unleashes a toxic wave towards the largest group of nearby enemies, poisoning all enemies caught in its path for the REST of combat. Poisoned enemies have their attack speed reduced and take a small amount of magic damage each second. Damage from repeat casts of Toxic Wave stack.
- Get out Urgot, there’s a new Chem-Baron in town – Renata Glasc’s ability doesn’t have that long of a range, so position her closer to the frontline than your typical ranged carry. With Morellonomicon she can spread the burn and the poison to the bulk of your foes team. Finally, a Hextech Gunblade should keep her topped off and popping off even when she’s positioned somewhat risky.
- Welcome to Glasc Industries – While Renata Glasc’s ability, Toxic Wave, will look similar to one of her in-game abilities in League of Legends, it will have a different name and entirely different effect. She’ll still be the same viperous, ultra-capitalistic, ultra-Glascy, Chem-Baroness we know and love (or loathe), but she’s working with different Chemtech than what we’ll see in League of Legends, or what we see Silco using in Arcane, or even what we see for purchase from our favorite brands.
Silco: Tier 5 Mastermind, Scholar
- Ability – Silco gives an unstable concoction to his lowest health ally, granting them additional maximum health, a ton of attack speed, and immunity to crowd control for a few seconds. When this insanely powerful buff expires, the concoction ends, causing the unstable unit to die and explode, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Mastermind– Power, real power, doesn’t come to those who were born strongest, or fastest, or smartest. No. It comes to those who stand directly in front of Silco. With the Mastermind trait, Silco inspires the two allied subordinate champions in front of him, granting them increased mana regeneration.
- Both a Mastermind and a Scholar– With two traits that can increase mana, be sure to combo Silco with champions that can use the extra motivation to stop at nothing to defeat their enemies.
- What did you say– We want Silco to have the impact on the Convergence that he deserves and to do this, he needs a voice over from none other than Jason Spisak who voices Silco in Arcane. But these things take time, and our set release is right around the corner, so we’re shipping Silco’s voice over (VO) during patch 12.7 instead of the release of Neon Nights on patch 12.4. In doing so, we allow for the proper VO production timeline. In the meantime, we will have some temporary sound effects that play when he is bought, upgraded, etc.
Zeri: Tier 5 Debonair, Sniper
- Passive – Zeri’s basic attacks fire a slew of bullets in her enemy’s direction, each dealing a small percentage of her attack damage as physical damage and extra bonus magic damage to the first unit hit.
- Ability – Zeri vaults to her enemy and discharges a nova of electricity, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and increasing their mana costs before dashing back to her original position. For the next few seconds, her attacks become electrified and pierce.
- VIP bonus – When Zeri is chosen as your VIP from the shop, after she casts her Lightning Nova her attacks become electrified and pierce for the rest of combat.
Removed Traits and Unites
Academy and Imperial traits will have to say goodbye in the Set 6.5 Neon Nights update.
Along with them, ten more champions will also say goodbye.
- Twisted Fate
TFT Set 6.5 Neon Nights will hit the PBE on February 1, 2022. And will officially go live on TFT patch 12.4, scheduled for February 16, 2022.