A new Teamfight Tactics update is coming soon, as Patch 13.7 will do a little more work on the new Set.
Teamfight Tactics has gotten a big popularity burst since its inception. The fact that Riot invested a lot of their game modes staff to get TFT up and running shows how much they care about this auto-battler strategy game. This led to multiple updates that improved gameplay and a variety of different Sets to change how the game worked from a player’s perspective.
Patch 13.6 introduce Glitched Out, the latest Set in TFT. This released new team traits, augments, little legends, and cosmetics for arenas and characters. New traits like Infiniteams, Riftwalker, Quickshot, and Parallel were introduced alongside changes to the existing sets.
To follow up, Patch 13.6B was also released to do several touch-ups to balance the game. In light of that, Patch 13.7 is heading to TFT soon, as this is the first major update since the new Set. Let’s talk about all of what’s coming in this new patch.
Read More: Riot Changes Vel’Koz Price in League of Legends
The new patch is scheduled to go live on Wednesday, April 5, 2022. TFT’s new patch will shake up the game as players will have to adapt to the changes.
TFT Patch 13.7 Notes
There are a lot of changes coming in Patch 13.7 across the board. Hero Augments, Traits, Champions and such are getting changes. Here are all of them as follows.
Starting with System changes, there is a small change coming as part of adapting the game loop. This one will change how items are distributed as the variance is being changed. By Round 5, Stage 1, everyone will get 6 full items. It is a massive change considering it will help the low-rollers a lot and hopefully make games more competitive.
- You are now guaranteed a minimum of six full items by 5-1.
As per usual, Traits are being balanced by the dev team. This is a constantly changing system that requires fine-tuning as meta pop up. This time around, Lasercorps, Gadgeteen, Quickdraw and Sureshot are some of the major changes. Here are all the trait updates for Patch 13.7.
This time around, Gadgeteen will be buffed to increase their bonus damage and damage reduction per item equipped.
- Bonus Damage: 3/9% ⇒ 3/10%.
- Damage Reduction: 3/9% ⇒ 3/10%.
Hacker breakpoints have been reverted back to Patch 13.6 Values. Also, a bug fix was done to change how the omnivamp works.
- Hacker 3/4/5 is now at 13.6 launch values.
- Bonus Omnivamp for the rider now properly only heals from attacks and abilities.
A little buff to the Alternates HP for the InfiniTeam, as the trait has been suffering thus far.
- Alternates HP: 40/55/90% ⇒ 50/60/95%.
Lasercorps is getting the biggest changes in Patch 13.7 as multiple changes are inbound. Drones are being given on all units as well as the damage for them is being adjusted. Also, non-champions will not receive any drones.
- All units get a drone at 4 LaserCorps.
- Drone damage: 30/50/65/90 ⇒ 27/35/55/80.
- Non-champions no longer get drones. This includes H4ckerr!m, Zac, and Training Dummies.
Ezreal Ultimate bonus duplicates for Parallel are being changed.
- Ultimate Ezreal: bonus duplicates 1 ⇒ 2.
A small change for Prankster as the healing is being increased for higher Prankster numbers.
- Healing: 150/150/250 ⇒ 150/150/350.
The bonus damage is being changed significantly as the trait will hit harder now.
- Bonus projectile damage: 55/120/185% ⇒ 70/140/220%.
The damage output from the Renegade trait is changing as more damage at the base with more damage when there is a last man standing effect active.
- Base Damage Increase: 25/40/65% ⇒ 25/40/70%.
- Additional bonus for last one standing: 20/25/35% ⇒ 20/30/40%.
Zac is getting a small change as players have found ways to get a lot of HP stacked onto him.
- The maximum number of star levels that contribute to Zac is now 9.
The AP numbers on Spellslingers are being nerfed for them being a bit too strong as an auxiliary trait.
- Ability Power: 25/50/80/120 ⇒ 25/45/70/110.
The bonus damage per four seconds is being slightly buffed to make it a little better for players.
- Bonus AD every four seconds: 6/11/16/24% ⇒ 7/12/18/25%.
A QoL update is coming for the Underworld comp, as you dont have to run around to get money anymore.
- Underground Gold from cashouts now auto-collects.
All units in multiple tiers, excluding tier 2, are being adjusted. Hence, let’s talk about the changes in the different tiers.
Tier 1 Units
Gangplank, Lucian and Lux are getting changes in this patch. The spell damage for Gangplank is increasing while his cleansing on cast is being removed. Also, Lux is getting a damage buff, and her spell missile speed is increasing. Meanwhile, Lucian’s spell damage is going down.
- Trial By Fire:
- Damage: 210/315/475 ⇒ 230/345/515.
- It no longer cleanses crowd control effects when casting.
- Chrono-Barrage Damage: 50/75/115 ⇒ 45/70/105.
- Lucent Singularity:
- Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 220/330/500.
- Missile Speed increased by 25%.
Tier 3 Units
Next to Tier 3, a bunch of champions are getting buffs and nerfs. Kai’Sa, Gnar, Morgana and Vex are getting multiple changes, and here they all are.
- Starting Mana buff: 0/80 ⇒ 20/80.
- Armor & MR: 45 ⇒ 50.
- HP: 650 ⇒ 600.
- AD: 35 ⇒ 25.
- Starcharged Damage: 110/150/240 ⇒ 150/225/375.
- HP: 850 ⇒ 900.
- Dark Binding Damage: 200/300/495 ⇒ 215/325/535.
- Shadow Surge
- Damage: 210/315/510 ⇒ 230/345/570.
- Shadow Surge 3rd cast gloom now deals reduced damage to enemies after the first enemy hit.
- Shadow Surge 3rd cast gloom secondary target damage: 210/315/510 ⇒ 150/225/370.
Tier 4 Units
A lot of Tier 4 units are getting changed. It’s a mixture of buffs and nerfs as Garen, Warwick, Bel’Veth, Miss Fortune, Neeko, Samira, and Twisted Fate are the recipients.
- Health: 1000 ⇒ 1050.
- Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 80.
- Health: 1000 ⇒ 1050.
- Mana buff: 100/200 ⇒ 90/180.
- Mecha Justice AD Ratio: 160/160/350% ⇒ 140/140/325%.
- Mecha Justice Stun duration: 1.75/2/6 ⇒ 2/2.25/6 sec.
- Bullet Time first bullet Damage: 35/55/150 ⇒ 32/50/150.
- Miss Fortune Bullet Time subsequent bullet Damage: 20/30/100 ⇒ 18/27/100.
- Hop Blossom:
- Frog Damage: 75/110/200 ⇒ 75/110/300.
- Big Frog Damage: 145/220/600 ⇒ 150/225/700.
- Ability is now uninterruptible.
- Ability should fizzle less often.
- It’s Time to Duel!:
- Blue Card Damage: 60/95/350 ⇒ 55/85/250.
- Red Card Damage: 200/300/900 ⇒ 190/285/800.
- Hack&SLASH cast now triggers on attack effects every 2 attacks instead of every attack.
Tier 5 Units
Fiddlesticks, Ezreal, Janna, and Urgot are getting changes in this tier.
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 65.
- Attack Speed: 0.9 ⇒ 0.95.
- Fixed a bug where his spell was wider than intended.
- Dark Harvest Damage: 85/130/800 ⇒ 90/135/800.
- Janna should better use Lucky Gloves and the InfiniTeam emblem; she’ll be equipped with better items now.
- Mana buff: 75/175 ⇒ 80/160.
Many of the augments for heroes are getting buffed and nerfed. This includes a rework of a Hero Augment that nobody really picks, according to Riot’s data. Here is what we know about all of that.
- Deathbringer – Bonus Damage: 12% ⇒ 15%.
- Darkin Assimilation – Damage Ignore: 50% ⇒ 40%.
- Tooltip clarity improved.
- Stun duration: 1.5 ⇒ 2.
- Destructive Resonance:
- Damage Amp: 220% ⇒ 250%.
- Scarier-crow: Fiddlesticks’ spell can critically strike.
- Full Power to Sword:
- Mana Reduction: 40 ⇒ 30.
- Attack Damage Scaling: 80% ⇒ 180%.
- Synchronous Plating:
- Starting Armor & MR: 25 ⇒ 45.
- Relentless Assault:
- Attack Speed Per Stack: 12% ⇒ 15%.
- Grandmaster’s Training:
- Base Attack Speed: 15% ⇒ 12%.
- Get Excited!:
- Attack Speed Buff Duration: 7 ⇒ 6 sec.
- Every 2 attacks ⇒ Every 2 projectiles.
- Now grants 10 AP.
- Righteous Range:
- Bonus Attack Speed: 25% ⇒ 33%.
- Cleansing Safeguard:
- Mana reduction: 30 ⇒ 10.
- Missing HP heal: 18% ⇒ 10%.
- Hyperbolic Time Chamber: 1 XP per 2 casts ⇒ 2 XP per 3 casts.
- Rock Solid:
- Armor Bonus: 130% ⇒ 111%.
- Your Cut: 1 shop refresh per 2 casts ⇒ 1 guaranteed shop refresh, plus 1 per 3 casts.
- Anomolous Amplification has been REWORKED into Time Knife: Gain a Shen. His spell costs 10 less Mana, and after casting his spell, his next 3 attack(s) deal bonus true damage equal to 250% of his Armor.
- Mana Tempering:
- Starting AD: 15% ⇒ 20%.
- Bonus Damage: 35% ⇒ 30%.
- Not in Vain:
- Starting Mana: 30 ⇒ 40.
- Attack Speed on Death: 40% ⇒ 50%.
- Rising Tide:
- Attack Speed: 30% ⇒ 40%.
- Joy Siphon:
- Heals all allies ⇒ Heals the 2 lowest health units on your team.
- Healing Percent: 11% ⇒ 22%.
- Well Fed:
- Autos per Health: 2 ⇒ 3.
- Starting Health: 50 ⇒ 40.
- Winds of the Wanderer:
- Yasuo’s tornado now strikes in a line across the entire board.
- Yasuo now considers his increased range when determining what position to dash to.
As for regular augments, there are some smaller changes for different trait-based augments to incentivize players to pick them. Below is the list of changes coming to Augments.
- Ace Crest:
- Now only given at 4-2.
- Grants 2 gold ⇒ Grants a Draven.
- Ace Crown has been replaced with Ace in the Hole.
- Ace in the Hole: Only given on 4-2. Gain an Ace Emblem, a Draven, a Miss Fortune, and a Samira.
- Built Different III Health: 270/380/490/600 ⇒ 250/365/480/600.
- Built Different III Attack Speed: 50/60/70/80 ⇒ 45/55/70/80.
- Hacker Heart:
- Grants 2 Gold ⇒ Grants a Pyke.
- LaserCorps Crest and Soul Augments have been re-enabled.
- Late Game Specialist Gold: 40 ⇒ > 44.
- March of Progress Initial XP: 4 ⇒ 2.
- Riftwalker Crest: Grants a Pyke ⇒ Grants 2 gold.
- Riftwalker Crown: Zz’Rot Portal ⇒ Sparring Gloves.
- Star Guardian Crown: Chalice of Power ⇒ Tear Of The Goddess.