League of Legends, Wild Rift, VALORANT, and TFT players can get free rewards completing the RiotX Arcane browser game missions.
Six years in the making, act 1 of the highly anticipated series ‘Arcane’ finally debuts on Netflix. Upon release, it’s already a hit. Arcane currently has 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 9.4 score on IMDb. Moreover, it also reaches the Top 1 in more than 37 countries.
In celebration of Arcane, Riot is also giving away free rewards to all of their titles through the Arcane event. And to add more stuff into it, Riot has now introduced a new event called RiotX Arcane Progress Days.
RiotX Arcane Progress Days is a browser game where League of Legends, Wild Rift, VALORANT, and TFT players can get free rewards. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to play RiotX Arcane Progress Days Browser Game
To play RiotX Arcane Progress Days Browser Game:
- First, you will have to go to the RiotX Arcane website
- Login with your Riot account
- Click ‘Explore Now’
- Navigate around a map, talk with NPCs, and go on missions.
Supported Browsers Include:
The event takes a lot of resources and can make you experience laggy. To prevent that, go to Google Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Enable the “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
There are currently 25 missions available in the Browser Game and more to be added later. RiotX Arcane event officially ends on November 20, 2021.
League of Legends RiotX Arcane Missions and Rewards
League of Legends missions gives an Arcane Capsule and a Summoner’s Icon. Here’s how you can solve that quickly:
- Let the game start after clicking explore
- Finish conversations with Heimerdinger and Jayce
- Press at the left top corner to open the Map and go to ‘Summoner’s Park’ on the left middle
- Finish conversations with Gwen
- Drag to the right and speak with Jhin twice
- Drag to left passing Sett to shopkeeper
- Go to gwen
- Return to shopkeeper
- Now go to Sett
- Return to shopkeeper again
- Finish taking with Jhin
- Return to shopkeeper and done
VALORANT RiotX Arcane Missions and Rewards
VALORANT players can get a Poro Gunbuddy for free. Here’s how to complete the missions:
- Navigate through map and go to ‘Killjoy’s lab’
- Talk to Killjoy
- Drag to left where Phoenix is located and collect Killjoy’s Notes
- Return to Killjoy
- Drag to left and finish conversations with Jett twice
- Drag right to the upper floor
- Talk to Yoru
- Drag left to Phoenix to complete the mini-game
Wild Rift RiotX Arcane Missions and Rewards
Wild Rift players can get 100 Poro Coins from the RiotX Arcane browser game event. Here’s how to complete them:
- Navigate through the map and go to ‘Streetside Café’ in the upper-left corner
- Finish conversations with Caitlyn
- Drag to left and find Yasuo
- Finish conversations with Yasuo to start a mini-game
- Here’s how to complete the Mini-game:
- Cupcake is located in the center-left of the counter near the cakes and pastries
- Scryer’s Bloom is located top-left on the top shelf near the grounded beans and coffee bags
- Honeyfruits shaped items are located bottom-right on the tables. Drag your screen to view more of the area.
Teamfight Tactics RiotX Arcane Missions and Reward
Teamfight Tactics players can get Little Legends Egg from the RiotX Arcane browser game event. Here’s how to complete them:
- Navigate through the map and go to ‘The Lanes’
- Drag to left to find Fishmonger and talk to him
- Open the map and go to ‘Build-a-Bot-Bay’
- Finish conversations with Shisa
- Drag to left and talk to Choncc
- Talk to Choncc again
- Drag to left and talk to Duckbill
- He will start a puzzle mini-game
- Complete the puzzle and done