Ubisoft has released a new update to the Y6S1.3 Patch on the Rainbow Six Siege Test Server, introducing further bug fixes.
Rainbow Six Siege recently received its mid-season Y6S1.3 Patch, which brought some much-needed balancing changes to the game. And now the devs have dropped another update to the Test Server that will solely focus on bug fixes.
The new TS update finally fixes the collision issues on Consulate windows, which prevented players from consistently throwing projectiles through them, as shown by Helbee in this video. Ubisoft also fixed another MMR exploit that players were using to receive double MMR. This exploit required 4 players to leave a ranked match at the start and then rejoin, allowing inconsistent MMR distribution to all the players.
Find the [April 26th, 2021] Full TS patch notes below: (via Reddit)
- FIXED – Environmental destruction is not replicated for a player who joins an in-progress match.
- FIXED – Players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match are sometimes unable to rejoin and get infinite loading.
- FIXED – Players are able to get double MMR if 4 players leave the match and rejoin.
- FIXED – Explosions can destroy Bandit’s Shock Wire through reinforced walls and indestructible floors.
- FIXED – Cancelling a Ranked queue may result in an Abandon Penalty, even if the player never joined a match.
- FIXED – Collision issues around windows on Consulate map.
- FIXED – Player is able to plant the defuser between the bomb sites in 1F Main Lobby on Border map.
- FIXED – Attackers have unfair line of sight through a drone vent from EXT Office Balcony to 1F Bedroom on Skyscraper map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Outback map.
- FIXED – Player with RFF is able to eliminate Caveira while she is interrogating an Attacker.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and UI issues.
- FIXED – Localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Inconsistent difficulty for Flores in the Battle Pass section and the Operators section.
The Y6S1.3 Patch will come to the live servers after a few days of testing, so make sure to follow us for the latest updates.