Riot is looking to do some follow-up changes after the massive midseason update.
The Mid-season patch, Patch 13.10, was one of the biggest patches of Season 13. It altered some of the game’s fundamental mechanics. The patch also included various improvements, such as new Mythic items for Marksmen and Assassins, changes to existing items, and so on.
However, as with any significant update in League of Legends, it introduces some balancing issues and requires some follow-up changes. And the follow-up changes for the midseason update are coming in the form of Patch 13.11.
Patch 13.11, like the previous patch, will include a slew of improvements. Not only will it contain Patch 13.10 follow-up changes, but it will also have the long-awaited Rell and Ivern revamp. In addition, the incredible DRX skins will be included in this patch.
Read More: LoL DRX Capsule: All Showcase Milestone Rewards
Patch 13.11 Nerfs
Here are all the nerfs coming in Patch 13.11,
- E – Singularity:
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana >>> 80/85/90/95/100 Mana.
- AP Ratio Per Second: 25% >>> 20%.
What’s a League patch without some Aurelion Sol nerfs? The champion has been getting nerfed almost every patch after his CGU. Hopefully, the current nerfs will be enough to balance the Space Dragon, and Riot won’t have to nerf him further.
- W – Despair:
- Damage Per Second: 20 >>> 14.
Amumu has been performing very well for the past couple of patches, especially Gold and below. He currently holds the highest win rate out of all the Junglers in the lower ELOs, with a whopping 55% win rate. In addition to that, he is a very simple champion to play, and anyone can pick him up and do well with him. Thus, he is getting some nerfs in Patch 13.11.
- Passive: The Hitman and the Seer:
- Q AD Per Rank: 5/10/15/20/25/30 >>> 4.5/9/13.5/18/22.5/27.
If anyone had followed the Professional Play meta for the last couple of months, they would understand how strong Aphelios is. Even in MSI 2023, Aphelios and Jinx were two of the most picked marksmen of the tournament. In most games, both teams handshake Aphelios and Jinx, and the only time they weren’t picked was because they were banned.
- Base Stats:
- Attack Speed Growth: 1.36% >>> 1%.
Like Aphelios, Jinx is very strong, and some would argue she is even stronger. She has been strong for a while now, and even after the recent so-called nerfs, she remains strong. Thus she is getting nerfed in Patch 13.11.
- Unique Passive – Sanctify:
- Bonus Attack Speed To Ally: 15 – 30% (based on level) >>> 20%.
After the recent changes, Ardent Censer has become the go-to support item. The item provides way too much Attack Speed and Bonus On-Hit Magic Damage for an item that only costs 2100 gold. So, it’s no surprise Ardent Censer is getting nerfed.
Echos of Helia
- Unique Passive – Soul Siphon:
- Healing Per Shard: 20 – 100 (level 1-18) >>> 20 – 100 (level 6-18).
- Damage Per Shard: 30 – 200 (level 1-18) >>> 30 – 180 (level 6-18).
Echos of Helia is the newest support item added to the game. The item offers some desirable stats and provides healing to teammates. In addition, the item is very cheap and Gold efficient.
- Unique Active – Cloudburst:
- Damage: 150 – 350 (based on level) (+ 250% Critical) >>> 150 – 350 (based on level) (+ 200% Critical).
- Maximum Execute Damage: 160% >>> 150%.
According to many, Galeforce has been one of the most problematic items in the game. The fact that it provides a free dash to immobile champions, it also is very gold efficient. These factors alone make Galeforce one of the best items in the game, but now with the Marksmen item changes, the item has become even stronger.
- Ability Haste: 20 >>> 15.
- Unique Passive – Haunt:
- Bonus Lethality: 8 – 20 (based on level) >>> 3 – 12 (based on level).
- Distance Travelled To Gain A Stack: 45 >>> 55.
Since its rework, Youmuu’s Ghostblade has been outperforming all other Assassin mythic items. So, Riot is toning down the Ghostblade and bringing it closer to the other Assassin mythic items in terms of power.
- Attack Damage: 55 >>> 50.
- Passive – Energize:
- Damage: 25 + 65% Total AD >>> 15 + 60% Total AD.
It provides too much damage for an item costing only 3000 gold. Thus, Riot is nerfing some of its damage.
- Unique Passive – Peck:
- On-Hit Damage: 30 >>> 15.
Runaan’s Hurricane will also be losing some of its On-Hit Damage this patch.
The aforementioned nerfs will arrive at the live servers in Patch 13.11, which will be released on Thursday, June 1, 2023.