A common Blurry Graphics issue has been bothering the MW2 Community since its launch on PC. This article will discuss why it occurs and how you can fix it.
Modern Warfare 2 is a long-awaited title in 2022. After the massive success of its predecessor MW 2019, players have been pretty excited to get their hands on this AAA title game. And after a series of beta testing, the MW2 is officially released on PC, PS, and XBOX.
However, like any other game, the launch of MW2 hasn’t been smooth. Currently, MW2 is facing lots of bugs, glitches, and stability issues that are preventing players from enjoying the game. When millions of players try a new game immediately after launch, things like such are expected.
Recently, many players have complained about a peculiar Blurry Graphics issue that is making players pretty frustrated. It occurs even if you set your Graphics to recommended Settings. So, this issue needs special attention.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2: How to Fix Hueneme Concord Error
What Does Blurry Graphics Issue Occur in MW2?
The main reason Blurry Graphics issues occur in MW2 is that when you restart MW2, your Display Mode & Resolution get reset automatically. Additionally, your game will look blurry if your Render Resolution in the Graphics Settings is below 100%.
This issue mainly happens to NVIDIA GPU users who installed the 526.47 NVIDIA driver. So, opting for the previous Graphics Driver or updating to the latest one will also help reduce Blurry Graphics issues in MW2.
How to Fix Blurry Graphics Issues in MW2
To reduce the Blurry Graphics issue, you should tweak some Graphics Settings in MW2. Additionally, update your NVIDIA Graphics Driver to the latest version or roll back your driver to fix driver-related problems concerning Blurry Graphics.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to your GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 526.61> Download and Install.
- If the driver doesn’t solve the issue, roll back to 516.59 or 522.25 drivers.
- Launch MW2 and go to in-game settings.
- Go to Display and change the Display mode to Fullscreen.
- Afterward, go to the Quality tab and change the Render Resolution to 100% if it is 50%.
- Then go to the Details & Textures section, and turn on, On Demand Texture Streaming.
- Set Allocated Texture Size to the highest possible limit.
- Turn off Enable Download Limits.
- After that, under the Post Processing Effects tab, make the following adjustments to fix the blurry screen issue in MW2:
- Turn off World Motion Blur & Weapon Motion Blur.
- If your Film Grain is set to 0.25 or any other number, set it back to zero.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2: How to Fix Dev Error 6036
There you go! Following these steps carefully should fix the Blurry Graphics issues in Modern Warfare 2. However, if you still face Blurry Graphics problems after following all these steps, you should contact Activision support and wait for them to release a permanent fix.