LoL Worlds 2021 Event: Pass, Missions, Milestones, Rewards, Loot, Dates, and More

League of Legends Worlds 2021 Event is here with a new pass, missions, skins, and much more.

The 2021 League of Legends Worlds is just around the corner and ahead of the biggest esports event of the year, Riot has shared details about the Worlds 2021 Event. The new event is going to feature new Nightbringer and Dawnbringer skins for Morgana, Vex, Kayn, Yone, Tryndamere, and Lillia. Moreover, Jarvan IV is also getting the Worlds 2021 skin as well.

Similar to the last year’s Worlds event, the Worlds 2021 event is also going to be divided into two parts. And for the 2nd part of the event, Tales From The Rift will spook the Rift with Bewitching Fiora, Nami, Poppy, Syndra, Yuumi, and Morgana Prestige Edition skin.

Here’s everything you need to know about the new League of Legends’ Worlds 2021 event.

Worlds 2021 Event Starting and Ending

The Worlds 2021 event has started on September 23, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PT and the event is going to end on November 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

Although the Worlds event is going to conclude on November 8th, League of Legends players will be able to use their tokens until November 18, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PT.

Worlds 2021 Event Pass

Just like the previous events, the Worlds 2021 Event pass is also going to cost 1650 RP. After purchasing the pass, you will get 200 Worlds 2021 Tokens and 4 Worlds 2021 Orbs.

Riot Games is also offering a Worlds 2021 Pass Bundle, which will cost 2650 RP. In the Pass Bundle, you will get 200 Worlds Tokens, 4 Worlds Orbs, and the new Nightbringer Kayn Icon, Nightbringer Kayn Skin, and Kayn Champion.

worlds 2021 event pass
Image: Riot Games

Missions and Rewards

The Worlds 2021 event has separate missions for players with the pass and players without the pass.

Milestone Missions (Pass Required)

The following objectives and rewards apply to matchmade games only. Worlds 2021 Milestone Missions can only be completed in order, 1 – 10, by completing the previous objective. In past Worlds Events, we’d offer players around 30 Milestone Missions, but this year we’re trying something a bit different: fewer, longer missions, each granting double the rewards of a regular Mission!

About objective points: All game wins = 5 points |  all game losses = 2 points.

The objective of all milestone missions is to score 35 points and an Event Pass is required. 

WORLDS 2021 MILESTONE MISSIONREWARD
1 of 10Worlds 2021 Pass icon10 Win XP Boost
2 of 103000 BE10 Prestige Points 2020
3 of 10As If EmoteChampion Shard
4 of 1010 Prestige PointsNo Words Emote
5 of 1010 Prestige PointsTry Me Emote
6 of 10Night and Dawn 2021 Ward SkinWorlds 2021 Orb
7 of 101 Gemstone1250 OE
8 of 101 Hextech KeyMasterwork Chest
9 of 10Worlds 2021 Orb10 Prestige Points
10 of 101 Gemstone10 Prestige Points

Weekly Wins Missions (Pass Required)

The objective of all Weekly Win missions is to score 40 points and an Event Pass is required. Applies to matchmade games only.

About objective points: All game wins = 5 points |  all game losses = 2 points.

WEEKLY WIN MISSIONREWARDTIMELINE
Week 1200  TokensSept 23, 1:00 p.m. PT – Nov 8, 11:59 p.m. PT
Week 2200 TokensSept 30, 1:00 p.m. PT – Nov 8, 11:59 p.m. PT
Week 3200 TokensOct 7, 1:00 p.m. PT – Nov 8, 11:59 p.m. PT
Week 4200 TokensOct 14, 1:00 p.m. PT – Nov 8, 11:59 p.m. PT
Week 5200 TokensOct 21, 1:00 p.m. PT – Nov 8, 11:59 p.m. PT
Week 6200 TokensOct 28, 1:00 p.m. PT – Nov 8, 11:59 p.m. PT

Worlds 2021 Missions (Event Pass Not Required)

The following missions are open to all players, but can only be completed once. The Worlds 2021 Event Missions no 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, & 9 will unlock at the same time after the completion of the previous mission objective(s) and must both be completed—regardless of order—to unlock the next mission. Applies to matchmade games only.

WORLDS 2021 MISSIONOBJECTIVE 1; OROBJECTIVE 2REWARD(S)
1Win 3 gamesPlay 8 gamesWorlds 2021 event icon25 Worlds 2021 tokens
2Deal 120, 000 damage to championsPlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
3Gain 120 Vision ScorePlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
4Get 60 champions takedownsPlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
5Kill 600 jungle monstersPlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
6Heal 32,000 damagePlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
7Kill 20 championsPlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
8Kill 700 minionsPlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens
9Gain 100 crowd control scorePlay 8 games25 Worlds 2021 tokens

Night & Dawn Mission (Event Pass Not Required)

This Night & Dawn mission is open to all players and can only be completed once. Applies to matchmade games only.

MISSIONOBJECTIVEREWARDS
Night & DawnPlay 5 games in a team featuring Nightbringer/ Dawnbringer skin-OR-Play 10 games30 Worlds 2021 tokens

Token Bank Missions (Event Pass Not Required)

Token Bank Missions can be repeated infinitely. Tokens earned through these objectives are added to the token bank for non-Pass owners, whereas tokens are added directly to the player for Pass owners. Applies to matchmade games only.

OBJECTIVEREWARD
Win a matchmade PvP Summoner’s Rift (SR) match10 Tokens
Lose a matchmade PvP SR match5 Tokens
Win a matchmade PvP ARAM match6 Tokens
Lose a matchmade PvP ARAM match3 Tokens
Achieve a rank in TFT: 1st or 2nd8 Tokens
Achieve a rank in TFT: 3rd or 4th6 Tokens
Achieve a rank in TFT: 5th or 6th4 Tokens
Achieve a rank in TFT: 7th or 8th2 Tokens
Win a matchmade Pick URF match6 Tokens
Lose a matchmade Pick URF match3 Tokens

Worlds 2021 Orb Mission (Pass not required)

This orb mission is open to all players and can only be completed once. Applies to matchmade games only.

MISSIONOBJECTIVEREWARDS
Worlds 2021 Orb MissionPlay 30 games– 40 Worlds 2021 Tokens- 1 Worlds 2021 Orb

Worlds 2021 Watch Missions (Pass not required)

These missions will be available from Oct 5, 2021, 1:00 AM PT to Nov 7, 2021, 5:00 PM PT.

Earn rewards when you watch qualifying League of Legends Worlds matches through the official lolesports.com while signed in to your League account. Once logged in, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show! These Watch missions are open to all players and can only be completed once.

MISSIONOBJECTIVEREWARDS
Watching Worlds 1 of 3Watch 1 game from Worlds on lolesports.com500 BE
Watching Worlds 2 of 3Watch 10 more games from Worlds on lolesports.comEsports Capsule
Watching Worlds 3 of 3Watch 25 more games from Worlds on lolesports.comEsports Capsule +
Worlds Rewards Capsule 
Watching Worlds Finals (This mission will reveal with patch 11.20)Watch Worlds Finals on lolesports.comEsports Capsule +
Worlds Rewards Capsule

Worlds 2021 Capsule Rewards

  • 1 of 4 random Worlds 2021 exclusive icons 
  • 1 of 5 random Worlds 2021 exclusive emotes
  • 1 Esports Capsule
  • 1 Hextech Chest & Key Bundle
worlds 2021 rewards
Image: Riot Games

Event Shop and Things You Can Unlock With Tokens

CONTENTPRICE
Nightbringer Kayn Prestige skin, icon, and border2000 Tokens
100 Prestige Points 2020 and icon2200 Tokens
Nightbringer Kayn (Deathbringer chroma and icon)300 Tokens
Dawnbringer Morgana (Lifebringer chroma and icon)300 Tokens
Dawnbringer Vex (Lifebringer chroma and icon)300 Tokens
Nightbringer Lillia (Deathbringer chroma and icon)300 Tokens
Nightbringer Tryndamere (Deathbringer chroma and icon)300 Tokens
Dawnbringer Yone (Lifebringer chroma and icon)300 Tokens
Dawnbringer Yone (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Dawnbringer Morgana (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Dawnbringer Vex (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Nightbringer Tryndamere (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Nightbringer Lillia (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Nightbringer Kayn (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV (Border and icon)250 Tokens
Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV (MAKE/BREAK chroma and icon)300 Tokens
10 Blue Essence1 Token
1 Key Fragment20 Tokens
1 Key60 Tokens
3 Keys180 Tokens
100 Blue Essence10 Tokens
Random Champion Shard50 Tokens
Mystery Emote60 Tokens
Worlds 2021 Orb200 Tokens
Little Legends Rare Egg300 Tokens
Magical Misfits Egg600 Tokens
Heroic Hatchlings Egg600 Tokens
worlds 2021 event shop
Image: Riot Games

Loot and Loot Bundles

A single Worlds 2021 Orb contains 1 random Skin Shard and multiplies your Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates by 1.5. Each orb also grants a 3.5% chance to drop a Worlds Peak Performance Bag. The Worlds Grand Legacy Pack can only be purchased with the 50 Orb Bundle listed below.

Worlds Peak Performance Bag:

  • Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5x
  • 3 skin shards worth +975 RP (60% chance) OR 5 skin shards worth 975 RP or less (40% chance)

Worlds Grand Legacy Pack:

  • Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5x
  • 5 skin shards worth +975 RP (55% chance) OR 3 skin shards worth +1350 RP (45% chance)

You can also secure some Worlds loot directly from the Store:

CONTENTPRICE
1 Worlds 2021 Orb + 16 Worlds 2021 Tokens 250 RP
10 Worlds 2021 Orbs + 1 Bonus Worlds 2021 Orb + 160 Worlds 2021 Tokens 2500 RP
25 Worlds 2021 Orbs + 1 Worlds Peak Performance Bag + 400 Worlds 2021 Tokens 6250 RP
50 Worlds 2021 Orbs + 2 Worlds Peak Performance Bags + 1 Worlds Grand Legacy Pack + 800 Worlds 2021 Tokens 
Loot and Loot Bundles  Worlds 2021 event
Image: Riot Games

Skins

  • Dawnbringer Yone (Legendary) – 1820 RP
  • Dawnbringer Morgana – 1350 RP
  • Dawnbringer Vex – 1350 RP
  • Night/Dawn Kayn – 1350 RP
  • Nightbringer Tryndamere – 1350 RP
  • Nightbringer Lillia – 1350 RP
WORLDS 2021 JARVAN IV SKIN
Image: Riot Games

WORLDS 2021 JARVAN IV SKIN

While the pros are duking it out in Iceland, equip yourself with this year’s World’s exclusive Jarvan IV skin.

  • Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV – 1350 RP

Tales From The Rift (Patch 11.20)

  • Bewitching Poppy
  • Bewitching Syndra
  • Bewitching Nami
  • Bewitching Yuumi
  • Bewitching Fiora
  • Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition (Prestige Points Only)

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get all the latest Esports, Gaming, and Entertainment news.

More Related

LATEST