League of Legends patch 12.5 will feature massive Master Yi changes, introduce the Bee 2022 skins, and much more.
It’s only been a month since Season 12 came out, but it already has a handful of game-changing updates. The introduction of Teleport rework reshaped how the early game is now played, and it also brought back the “controversial” enchanters playing solo lane — though it is now nerfed.
Besides, in just four patches, Riot also released two new champions and Ahri & Janna’s mini-rework.
League of Legends patch 12.5 is just around the corner, and it seems Riot is releasing yet another mini-rework for the upcoming patch. And this time, it is for Master Yi. Moreover, Elise is also getting a massive VFX update.
“A bit of a smaller patch because of President’s day etc.” Riot Phlox said.
On the upcoming patch, Ahri, Gwen, and Xin Zhao are getting nerfs along with one of the most talked-about items, Ranged Hullbreaker. Moreover, Samira, Kennen, and Seraphine are also set to receive buffs.
And here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming LoL patch 12.5 notes.
LoL Patch 12.5 Release Date
League of Legends season 12 patch 12.5 will release on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
LoL Patch 12.5 release time and server maintenance:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
- Q – Alpha Strike:
- Damage: 25/60/95/130/165 (+90% AD) >>> 30/60/90/120/150 (+60% AD)
- Crit deal: 60% (+Bonus Crit Damage%) extra damage >>> 50% (+Bonus Crit Damage%) extra damage
- Now applies on hit effects (On Hits from subsequents hits are aslo reduced)
- CD Refund now scales relative to the max cooldown reduction from ability haste (no longer double dips haste)
- E – Wuju Style:
- Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+35% bAD) >>> 30/38/46/54/62 (+35% bAD)
- Duration does not decrease during [W] Meditate > Duration does not decrease during [Q] Alpha Strike or [W] Meditate
- Can now cast during Q
- R – Highlander:
- Duration does not decrease during [W] Meditate >>> Duration does not decrease during [Q] Alpha Strike or [W] Meditate
- Can now cast during Q
- Base stats:
- HP/lvl: 88 >>> 94
- Armor/lvl: 3 >>> 3.5
- CD: 8s >>> 5s
- 4th Attack Damage: 20/30/40/50/60 (+100% bAD)(+25% AP) >>> 35/45/55/65/75 (+120% bAD)(+35% AP)
- Mana Cost: 50/70/90/110/130 >>> 50/60/70/80/90
- Cooldown: 26/25/24/23/22 >>> 28/26/24/22/20s
- Shield: 75-225 (based on level) (+45% AP) >>> 60/80/100/120/140 (+40% AP)
- Allies are now granted this same shield value rather than 2/3 of Seraphine’s value.
- Heal: 5% (+1.125% per 100 AP) missing health per ally >>> 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% (+0.75% per 100 AP) missing health per ally
- Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9s >>> 11/10.5/10/9.5/9s
- Mana Cost: 25 >>> 30
- Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+30% AP) >>> 50/75/100/125/150 (+30% AP)
- Mana Cost: 50 >>> 60
- Monster Max Damage: 10 +0.25 AP >>> 10+-0.15 AP
- Bonus Attack Range: 100 >>> 50
- Cooldown: 11s >>> 12s
- Duration: 5s >>> 4s
- Self Resists: 20-60 >>> 20-60 (10-30 for Ranged)
- Minions Resists: 60-180 >>> 60-180 (30-90 for Ranged)
Similar to previous VFX updates like Vel’Koz, Sona, Vayne, etc., Elise is now also getting visual updates on patch 12.5.
Riot has officially reintroduced Bee skins for 2022, featuring Ziggs, Orianna, Nunu & Willump, and Heimerdinger.
BZZZiggs, Heimerstinger, Nunu & Beelump, and Orbeeanna skins will release on Thursday, March 3, 2022.
BZZZiggs and Heimerstinger
Nunu & Beelump