Riot Games confirms that Lillia is getting some massive changes in League of Legends patch 11.14.
Lillia, the Bashful Bloom has made her debut in the Summoner’s Rift in patch 10.15. In the first few patches of her release, she had a fairly good presence in the soloq. And then the 2021 preseason happened. Even without any kind of changes, her pick rate dropped drastically. She went from having more than a 10% pick rate to below 5% in the preseason patch.
In season 11, her state is still the same, or more precisely it got even worst. Currently, in patch 11.12, she only has a 44.73% win rate in the jungle which is one of the lowest among any other jungle champions in League of Legends.
However, on the other hand, her state in the pro games is completely the opposite. While in soloq she is hardly getting picked, in the 2021 Spring Split Lillia had an astonishing 53% presence. Though, her presence in the current split has dropped quite significantly as well.
- Read More: Lucian is scheduled to receive a mini-rework type update in 2021: new changes, empowerments, and more
Now, in order to make Lillia more viable in the soloq, League of Legends’ game designer Daniel “Maxw3ll” Emmons has shared some mini-rework type adjustments that are coming out in the LoL patch 11.14.
“General goal is to reducing pro binding and increase solo queue win rate by increasing durability and scaling but lowering early game clear power,” Riot Maxw3ll on the upcoming changes.
Lillia Changes Patch 11.14
Here are all the Lillia changes from patch 11.14 PBE:
- HP lowered from 9 to 7.5
- Base armor increased from 20 to 22
- Damage increased from 5% to 6% + 0.015% AP
- [New] Lillia Restores 18-95 + 6% AP Health over the duration against large jungle monsters, and restores 12-140 +12% AP) Health against champions.
- [New] “Dream Dust heal is 33% effective for each source beyond the first.”
Q – Blooming Blows:
- Movement speed lowered from 7/8/9/10/11% + 0.01% AP to 3/4/5/6/7% + 0.03% AP
- Duration increased from 5s to 5.5s
- max stack lowered from 5 to 4
- magic damage increased from 30/45/60/75/90 to 35/50/65/80/95
- true damage increased from 30/45/60/75/90 to 35/50/65/80/95
- Cooldown increased from 4s to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4s
- Mana cost increased from 45 to 65
W – Watch Out! Eep!:
- Base damage increased from 70/85/100/115/130 (+30% AP) to 70/90/110/130/150 (+35% AP)
- [Removed] no longer deals 50% damage to minions
E – Swirlseed:
- Damage increased from 70/85/100/115/130 (+40% AP) to 70/95/120/145/170 (+45% AP)
- Slow increased from 25% to 40%
R – Lilting Lullaby:
- Asleep duration lowered from 2/2.5/3s to 1.5/2/2.5s
In addition to that, Riot Maxw3ll has also confirmed that with these new changes, Lillia should now be a stronger late-game champion and a bit weak in the early game. But after getting to 4-5 items with a Deathcap, she will become very “scary”.
Lillia changes are scheduled to release on LoL patch 11.14, July 8, 2021. And we will get more information on the changes when patch 11.14 PBE comes out.