League of Legends patch 11.20 is going to buff four champions, nerf some meta soloq champions, introduce the Bewitching 2021 skins, and more.
The last two patches were all about pro games focused changes for the Worlds 2021. And now that the Worlds patch is locked, from patch 11.20 Riot is going back to the normal patch changes.
Although patch 11.20 is not as big as the last two patches, it is still bringing in some noteworthy changes to the game.
Four champions — Darius, Elise, Hecarim, and Udyr are set to receive buffs on the upcoming patch while Amumu, Irelia, Taliyah, Singed, Jarvan IV, and Shen are getting some notable nerfs. Senna was also scheduled to receive buffs as well, however, they have now “cut” her from the buff list.
League of Legends’ Designer on the Summoner’s Rift team, Riot Phlox has previewed the upcoming patch 11.20. And here’s everything you need to know about LoL patch 11.20 notes.
League of Legends patch 11.20 is going to release on Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
LoL Patch 11.20 patch release time and server maintenance:
- NA: 3:00 AM PT
- EUW: 5:00 UK time
- EUNE: 3:00 CET
- Max Health Healing: 15% >>> 10%
- Krug/Gromp Base AD: 78 >>> 74
- Initial Hit Damage: 36-60 >>> 45-70
- Bugfix: Properly attributes mark damage/kill credit to whoever hits the mark
Patch 11.20 Nerfs
- Subsequent Hit Monster Damage: 80% >>> 75%
- Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 >>> 70/95/120/145/170
- Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 >>> 70
- Damage: 50/65/80/95/110 (+75% AP) >>> 50/60/70/80/90 (+60% AP)
- Damage: 10% current HP >>> 8% current HP
- AD Ratio: 30% >>> 20%
- Shield: 60-111 >>> 50-101
Patch 11.20 Buffs
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 >>> 5 at all ranks
- Base stats:
- Base Health: 534 >>> 555
- Armor/lvl: 3.35 >>> 4
- Cooldown: 22/21/20/19/18 >>> 18 at all ranks
- Non-champ Heal Cap: 90/120/150/180/210 >>> 120/150/180/210/240
- Cone Damage: 50/95/140/185/230/275 >>> 60/110/160/210/260/310
Bewitching Fiora and Nami
Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition