Are you looking for the Rose Hand Cannon and want to find out how to get it? Then you are in luck, as here we will talk about how to obtain the Rose Hand Cannon: PvE and PvP God rolls and more.
Destiny 2 is an online multiplayer game where you and your friends can join at any time and play in a dynamic world that is constantly evolving. You can change how your Guardian looks and plays by obtaining robust elemental powers, handcrafted weapons, and unique items. You can also upgrade your loadout further with some seasonal gears and weapons.
Bungie releases new weapons and catalysts every Season as part of their ongoing content updates for the game. These new items are typically introduced through special events or challenges within the game and can also be obtained through in-game currency.
We will go through everything there is to know about this hand cannon and how to obtain it. Additionally, we will discuss the PvE and PvP God rolls and more. So let’s dive in, Shall we?
Rose Hand Cannon Specs
Rose is a Hand Cannon in the game Destiny 2. It is a 140 RPM Kinetic weapon that you can obtain by completing the “Dividing the Ladder” quest in the Crucible. Rose is said to be a powerful weapon in both PvP and PvE content, and there are certain perk combinations that are particularly effective in each type of gameplay.
In PvP, the recommended perks include Corkscrew Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Rapid Hit, and Explosive Payload, while in PvE, Arrowhead Brake, Flared Magwell, Slideshot, and Vorpal Weapon are recommended.
Here are some general stats and characteristics of the Rose Hand Cannon in Destiny 2:
- Weapon Type: Hand Cannon
- Weapon Slot: Kinetic
- Rate of Fire: 140 RPM
- Impact: 75
- Range: 63
- Stability: 53
- Handling: 50
- Reload Speed: 55
- Magazine: 12
How to Get the Rose Hand Cannon
Here is an in-depth guide on how to obtain the Rose Hand Cannon in Destiny 2:
- First, enter the Tower and speak with Lord Shaxx, the Crucible NPC. He will give you the “Dividing the Ladder” questline, which you must complete in order to get the Rose Hand Cannon.
- Next, go to the Crucible playlist and play at least one competitive match. This will initiate the quest and mark the first step as complete.
- After that, play seven more competitive matches to be placed in a rank. This will complete the second step of the quest.
- Finally, return to Lord Shaxx and turn in the quest to him. Upon doing so, the Rose Hand Cannon will drop for you. Note that it will only drop once per week per character, so you can get a maximum of three drops if you have three characters.
If you encountered any issues with the quest or the drop, keep in mind that Bungie has fixed a bug that affected the quest and the drop rate on the first week of the Season of the Seraph. If you completed the quest on Day 1 and didn’t receive the weapon, you can try logging out and logging back in to see if it appears. The fix is retroactive, so everyone should be able to get the Rose Hand Cannon as long as they have completed the quest.
PvE God Rolls
In PvE content, players may look for different perks for the Rose Hand Cannon, depending on their playstyle and the activity they are participating in. Some general perk combinations that are considered vital for the Rose Hand Cannon in PvE are:
- Arrowhead Brake (increases stability)
- Flared Magwell (increases stability and reload speed)
- Slideshot (automatically reloads the weapon while sliding)
- Vorpal weapon (increases damage against elite enemies and bosses by 25%)
Other perks that may be useful for the Rose Hand Cannon in PvE include Explosive Payload, Elemental Capacitor, and Rapid Hit. Keep in mind that the best perks for the Rose Hand Cannon will depend on the specific activity and the player’s preferences.
PvP God Rolls
In PvP content, players may look for different perks for the Rose Hand Cannon, depending on their playstyle and the activity they are participating in. Some general perk combinations that are considered strong for the Rose Hand Cannon in PvP are:
- Corkscrew Rifling (increases stability, range, and handling)
- Accurized Rounds (increases range)
- Rapid Hit (increases stability and reload speed for each precision hit)
- Explosive Payload (causes a short-range explosion after impact and flinches opposing Guardians)
Other perk combinations that may be useful for the Rose Hand Cannon in PvP include Moving Target, Eye of the Storm, and Slideshot paired with Rangefinder. Keep in mind that the best perks for the Rose Hand Cannon will depend on the specific activity and the player’s preferences.
Overall, the Rose Hand Cannon is a powerful and versatile weapon in Destiny 2. Its strong base stats and the potential for customization through perks make it effective in a variety of activities, both in PvP and PvE content. By choosing the right perks for your playstyle, you can add the Rose Hand Cannon to your arsenal and dominate in both PvP and PvE.
That’s all there is on how to get the Rose Hand Cannon and its god rolls. Hopefully, this guide was helpful, and you have learned something new. You can also check out our other guides to help you take your Destiny 2 journey to the next level. Good luck out there, Guardians.