A common problem plaguing the VALORANT Community when starting up the game is Error Code 57. In this article, we will be discussing what it is and how to fix it.
VALORANT is a character-based 5v5 tactical shooter game that is played online or via the internet. Like many other online games, VALORANT is also susceptible to bugs, errors, and crashes. When VALORANT encounters a problem, it displays an error code so you can figure out what’s wrong and why your game isn’t working.
However, VALORANT does not directly guide you on how to correct the problems. Rather, the client just shows you a message and an error code. Every Error Code has a numeric value ranging from 0 to 152, and each of the codes has a different connotation and reason behind the cause of the issue that you are facing.
One of the common error codes is Error Code 57. Many of you might have faced Error Code 57 without even knowing what it is, what it does, and how to fix it. So, in this article, we will be diving into detail about VALORANT Error code 57.
Read More: How To Fix VALORANT Error Code 56 in 2022
What is VALORANT Error Code 57?
VALORANT Error Code 57 is one of the more common errors you can encounter in VALORANT. It occurs mostly when you are just starting up the game.
Error Code 57 refers to PlayerAffinityInitFailure. To be more precise, it occurs mainly when VALORANT client faces trouble while loading some information during the launch. This may be due to a faulty Riot Client launch or corrupted files.
How to Fix (A complete step-by-step guide)
In most cases, restarting the VALORANT client will solve Error Code 57. However, if the problem still continues, this step-by-step guide will help you get rid of Error Code 57.
- Close VALORANT.
- Close the Riot client.
- Open task manager (Ctrl+shift+Esc)
- Click “More details.”
- From there, check if VALORANT or the Riot client is still running.
- If they are, simply select them and hit “End Task.” (Make sure not to close Vanguard)
- Now simply restart the client and log into the game.
If the issue doesn’t fix after following the above measures, this step-by-step guide will help you to get rid of this problem.
- Close all the Valorant-related processes and services from the task manager.
- Check your internet connection for stable connectivity.
- Restart your internet modem and router.
- Check VALORANT Service Status page to make sure if any server or game maintenance is going on or not.
- Restart your computer.
- Run VALORANT as administrator mode.
If you follow these steps carefully, your problem regarding Error Code 57 should be resolved. However, if your problem isn’t resolved after following all these steps, you can create a ticket from VALORANT Support page.
Read More: How To Fix VALORANT Error Code 55 in 2022