A common problem plaguing the VALORANT Community when starting up their game is Error Code 56. In this article, we will be discussing what it is and how to fix it.
VALORANT is a First-Person Tactical Shooter game released by the popular developer Riot Games. As VALORANT is an online video game, it is prone to bugs, errors, and crashes. Whenever players face any problem with VALORANT, the game displays messages containing error codes.
However, the error codes in the message may seem very confusing as it does not actually guide the players to solve those errors. Instead, it just displays numeric values from 0 to 152 in the message. Every code has a different connotation and reason behind the cause that players face.
One of the common error codes is Error Code 56. Many VALORANT players have faced Error Code 56 without having prior knowledge of what it is, what it does, and how to solve it. So, in this article, we will walk through the process of solving Error Code 56.
Read More: How to Fix VALORANT Error Code 44 in 2022
What is VALORANT Error Code 56?
VALORANT Error Code 56 is one of the more common errors you can encounter in VALORANT. It occurs mostly when you are just starting up the game. However, it can also happen when you are in the middle of a match.
Error Code 56 refers to LegalInfoInitFailure. To be more precise, it occurs mainly when VALORANT client faces trouble while loading some information during the launch. This may be due to a faulty Riot Client launch or corrupted files.
How to Fix (A complete step-by-step guide)
In most cases, restarting the VALORANT client will solve Error Code 56. However, if the problem still continues, this step-by-step guide will help you get rid of Error Code 56.
- Close VALORANT.
- Close the Riot client.
- Open task manager (Ctrl+shift+Esc)
- Click “More details.”
- From there, check if VALORANT or the Riot client is still running.
- If they are, simply select them and hit “End Task.” (Make sure not to close Vanguard)
- Now simply restart the client and log into the game.
If the issue doesn’t fix after following the above measures, this step-by-step guide will help you to get rid of this problem.
- Close all the Valorant-related processes and services from the task manager.
- Check your internet connection for stable connectivity.
- Restart your internet modem and router.
- Check VALORANT Service Status page to make sure if any server or game maintenance is going on or not.
- Restart your computer.
- Run VALORANT as administrator mode.
If you follow these steps carefully, your problem regarding Error Code 56 should be resolved. However, if your problem isn’t resolved after following all these steps, you can create a ticket from VALORANT Support page.
Read More: How to Fix VALORANT Error Code 38 in 2022