A common problem plaguing the VALORANT Community when starting up the game is Error Code 55. In this article, we will be discussing what it is and how to fix it.
VALORANT, like many other online games, is vulnerable to glitches, errors, and crashes. When VALORANT experiences a problem, an error code is displayed so players can figure out what’s wrong and why the game isn’t functioning correctly.
However, VALORANT does not provide detailed instructions on how to resolve the issues. Instead, the client just displays a message and an error code. Each Error Code has a given number ranging from 0 to 152, and each code represents a specific meaning and reason for the problem you’re experiencing.
One of the common error codes is Error Code 55. Many of you might have faced Error Code 55 without even knowing what it is, what it does, and how to fix it. So, in this article, we will be diving into detail about VALORANT Error code 55.
Read More: How to Fix VALORANT Error Code 33 in 2022
What is VALORANT Error Code 55?
VALORANT Error Code 55 is one of the more common errors you can encounter in VALORANT. It occurs mostly when you are just starting up the game. However, it can also happen when you are in the middle of a match.
Error Code 55 refers to ApplicationRepairManagerInitFailure. To be more precise, it occurs mainly when VALORANT client faces trouble while launching the game. This may be due to a faulty Riot Client launch or corrupted files.
How to Fix (A complete step-by-step guide)
In most cases, restarting the VALORANT client will solve Error Code 55. However, if the problem still continues, this step-by-step guide will help you get rid of Error Code 55.
- Close VALORANT.
- Close the Riot client.
- Open task manager (Ctrl+shift+Esc)
- Click “More details.”
- From there, check if VALORANT or the Riot client is still running.
- If they are, simply select them and hit “End Task.” (Make sure not to close Vanguard)
- Now simply restart the client and log into the game.
If the issue doesn’t fix after following the above measures, this step-by-step guide will help you to get rid of this problem.
- Close all the Valorant-related processes and services from the task manager.
- Check your internet connection for stable connectivity.
- Restart your internet modem and router.
- Check VALORANT Service Status page to make sure if any server or game maintenance is going on or not.
- Restart your computer.
- Run VALORANT as administrator mode.
If you follow these steps carefully, your problem regarding Error Code 55 should be resolved. However, if your problem isn’t resolved after following all these steps, you can create a ticket from VALORANT Support page.
Read More: How to Fix VALORANT Error Code 31