Not getting your Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops in your inventory? We may have the fix you need.
Hogwarts Legacy is now undoubtedly the most trending game right now. Not only because of the controversies surrounding the author but also because the game is simply marvelous. It perfectly delivers the wizarding experience within the Harry Potter world.
Like many popular games, Hogwarts Legacy also gained record viewership on streaming channels, including the biggest streaming site of all, Twitch. Consequently, if you follow affiliated streamers playing Hogwarts Legacy, you may get a chance to win exclusive redeemable codes that rewards you with various cosmetics in the game. These are:
- Silver Dragon-Eyed Spectacles
- Urchin Hat
- Carmine Lightning Bolt Scarf
- Lilac Ensemble
- Merlin’s Cloak (Only redeemable from Avalanche Software Twitch streams)
These items will have some rarity since they can only be obtained through Twitch drops. Hence, even if you’re not a fan of watching Twitch streams, you should try to get some of the Twitch Drops. Some of the items rewarded include Silver Dragon-Eyed Spectacles and Merlin’s Cloak.
But to get these drops, you need to follow some steps and sync accounts which can be a bit confusing. Furthermore, the more common issue is that players find that their Twitch drops don’t appear in the game or do not work. This guide outlines all the steps to fix Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drop Issues.
Read more: Hogwarts Legacy: All Houses
Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops Not Working Issues
Link Your Twitch and WB Games Account
You first need to connect your Twitch and WB Games accounts in Hogwarts Legacy, including the platform you are playing on.
Head to the WB Games site, log in or sign up for an account, and head to the Accounts page. From there, select the Connection page. Here you can link the platform you’re playing Hogwarts Legacy on.
Link your WB Games account to your Twitch Account. Now you can claim the rewards from Twitch Streams.
Open the game to set up your Hogwarts Legacy Account.
Follow The Proper Steps To Claim Rewards
The most common step people miss out on is that you have to redeem your rewards on both Twitch and Hogwarts Legacy drops page. The steps to claim Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops are:
- Ensure your WB Games account is synced with Twitch and the platform you play.
- Watch any of the Hogwarts Legacy partner streamers for at least 20 minutes or till you are notified of your rewards.
- Claim the items from Twitch inventory.
- Redeem them again on the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops page
- Boot up your game, and you’ll find all the Twitch Drops items in the Gear section of your inventory.
- Watching Avalanche Software’s stream from their Twitch will get you an exclusive bonus reward.
Follow these steps, and you’ll have no trouble redeeming Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drop, and all issues for it will also be fixed. Even if you cannot access these rewards after this, you can try some fixes mentioned below.
Other Fixes and Factors To Know
These are some general fixes and work around to try if you still have trouble with Twitch Drop in Hogwarts Legacy.
- Try switching to a different browser.
- Check reward eligibility for your region.
- Watch the stream from incognito/private mode.
- Disable ad/pop-up blockers.
- Watch the stream for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Refresh your Twitch Inventory, or Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops page.
These are all the known fixes for Hogwarts Legacy Twitch drops not working. Lastly, Often these rewards may take some time to sync with your accounts and hence may not appear instantly in your game.
Sometimes, waiting for a while fixes everything. Nevertheless, you must ensure all the above steps are followed. Now that you know how to get Twitch Drops rewards and fix all problems, let’s see what these rewards are.
More Guides on Hogwarts Legacy: All Unforgivable Curses and How To Get Them, All Main Quests, Best House In The Game.