Assassin’s Creed Mirage follows the objective marking system from the previous entries. So, it marks a general area instead of letting the player know where the item actually is. So here we will show you how to find Ivory Coin’s Brooch in the game.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage takes the franchise back to its route of stealth and assassination. The last three entries in this franchise were more of an adventure RPG than stealth paired with different abilities. This time around, even though Basim has the ability that enables him to assassinate, it’s mainly based on stealth.
Ivory Coin’s Brooch is one of the quest items you will be tasked with retrieving during your playthrough of the game. As with other titles in the franchise, the game only gives a general area for the item. But you can use your eagle vision to point yourself in the right direction. That being said, we have this guide that will point you towards exactly where you need to go in the game.
Read More: Assassin’s Creed Mirage: How Long to Beat
Finding the Ivory Coin’s Brooch
To find the Invory Coin’s Brooch location, follow these steps:
- On the north side of the Bazaar, you will find a soldier guarding a door. Go up and talk to him.
- After talking to him, he will tell you about Ivory Brooch.
- Now turn around and go straight to the south side of the Bazaar.
- There, you will find a spice merchant. If you are not sure which Marchant you need to talk to, you can use your eagle vision to mark it.
- Talk to the merchant lady, and she will inform you that the brooch is on the southwest side of the bazaar.
- Go near the south-west exit of the bazaar. There, you will find a guard talking to another man.
- Take out the guard and enter the room he was protecting.
- The brooch will be in that room. Again, you can use your eagle vision to mark the brooch.
If you like this article, why not check out our other ones on Assassin’s Creed Mirage: How Long to Beat, Stardew Valley: Best Fishes and Where to Catch, EA Fc 24: How to Transfer FIFA Points and much more!