Do you want to equip the classic MW2 hitmaker sound in Modern Warfare 3? Here’s how you can do it in-game.
Aside from the new multiplayer game mode, Sledgehammer Games has also focused on making the multiplayer game mode reminiscent of the classic MW2 by remastering sixteen maps and many in-game settings.
One of these classic settings is the hitmaker sounds, which can now be changed to the classic MW2 sound. However, many players might be unable to fine-tune their hitmaker sound in the Modern Warfare 3 in-game setting. Here’s how you can change hitmaker sounds in MW3.
How to Equip Classic MW2 Hitmarker Sound in Modern Warfare 3
Players can change the in-game hitmaker sound in Modern Warfare 3 from in-game Audio Settings. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial to change the hitmaker sound in MW3:
- Launch CoD HQ.
- Now, start playing Modern Warfare 3 from the main menu.
- Head to the in-game Settings from the top-right of the screen.
- Now scroll to the Audio tab.
- Head to the Audio Advanced Settings.
- Click on the Marker Sound Effects.
- Now select “Classic Sound” from the drop-down menu.
- The MW (2019) Marker sound can also be selected from the same drop-down menu.
However, the hitmarker sound might return to default settings with a seasonal content drop, so make sure to follow these steps again to revert to your preferred hitmarker sound.
Stay frosty and equip the classic MW2 hitmaker sound to travel through the nostalgia lane. Follow our Call of Duty guides, tips, and tricks to amp up your game experience once Modern Warfare 3 releases worldwide on November 10, 2023.