Here’s how you can earn free in-game items for League of Legends, including the “Very Nasus, Very Much Wow” emote.
Amazon Prime Gaming is a subscription service whereby subscribing; users can gain various benefits. Some benefits include free games, free demos for games, premium in-game currency for free, and various in-game cosmetics and items.
With Amazon Prime Gaming, the user can earn rewards from various games. One of the popular ones is League of Legends.
League of Legends is a competitive 5v5 multiplayer MOBA (Massive Online Battle Arena) game released in 2009. And even being over 11 years old, it is still one of the most played games.
Players can customize their profile and champions in League of Legends to their heart’s content. Some of the things players can customize are champion skins, wards, emotes, etc. Even though these items are mostly bought with premium currency (RP), players can earn all of them for free.
Amazon Prime Gaming offers League of Legends players unique free rewards every month. This month they are offering the free emote, “Very Nasus, Much Wow” Emote. Here’s how you can earn this emote.
Read more: How To Get Crystal Rose Akshan Chroma
Very Nasus, Much Wow
How To Claim
First and foremost, you need an Amazon Prime subscription. If you don’t want to pay money, don’t worry. There is a 7-day free trial. And here’s how you can get the 7-day free trial.
- Go to the Prime Gaming website.
- Click on the Try Prime button.
- Click continue.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Follow the rest of the instructions provided by Amazon.
After claiming your 7-day free trial,
- Go to the Prime Gaming League of Legends website.
- Click on “Very Nasus, Much Wow.”
- Click claim now.
- Then log in to your Riot account.
After claiming, you should see your free item in-game on your account’s Loot page.
Afterward, you can cancel your payment by,
- Go to Manage Prime Membership.
- Review the renewal date listed on the left-hand side of the page.
- If you currently have an Amazon Prime free trial, click Do Not Continue. Note: If you select Do not continue for your free trial, you’ll receive benefits until your free trial period ends. Then your membership will end, and your payment card won’t be charged.
- Turn off your renewal using the link below the renewal date.