Building Vehicles with a unique ability is genuinely remarkable. This guide will show you how to build Vehicles in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is packed with action and adventure where you can have the excitement of a lifetime. You can explore, fight enemies, and gather valuable resources to survive and fight.
The map is open, and the world of Hyrule is vast and profound. You will be thrilled to discover each mystery in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom with various exciting missions and side quests. Players can get weapons, bows, and other gear and upgrade them occasionally for better service. Enemies and different creatures will try to attack you, but you must defeat them with your skill and weapon. You will be rewarded with unique abilities in different parts of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
For example, you will get the Fuse ability, with which you can create a hybrid weapon, or the Recall ability, with which you can rewind time. Just like these abilities, there is another astonishing ability which is Ultrahand. And with this ability, you can create various Vehicles to ride in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s water, land, or air.
Read More: How to Fast Travel
How to Build Vehicles
To build any Vehicle, you need some essential items, like;
- Base: Create a base with Logs, Planks, Wood, and Stone to create the backbone of your Vehicle. It will make your Vehicle stronger and better.
- Create Momentum: Use fan-like devices to move your Vehicles forward.
- Use Power: Without Power, your Vehicle will not work correctly. That is why find a constant power source for your Vehicle to run. You can use Zonai Batteries, and Link can use his ability to charge them.
- Steer: You must attach a Steer with your Vehicle to control it while riding it.
Finally, use the Ultrahand ability to combine all these together and create the Vehicle.
For example, if you want to build a Tank, then you will need a base, of course, and all the above items. But you will also need to add Tank based items like movable turrets with ballista, magical lasers, etc.
Then if you want to build a Submarine to ride in the water, you will need a base, steer, and all that, but you will also need airtight chambers, ballast tanks, propellors, diving fins, or arms to create a perfect Submarine.
And then again, for building Dirigibles to ride in the air, you will need to create a cylindrical base and add motors, propellors, and wicker baskets, steer to control it.
There are various types of Vehicles in Zelda: Tears of Kingdom, like;
- Moving Castles
- Humanoid Mechs
- Beast Mechs
- Hit Air Balloons
- Battle Barges and much more
Looking for more Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guide? Check it out here…
- All Armors
- Link’s New Abilities
- How to Pass Through Ceilings
- How to Rewind Time
- All characters and many more…