Hogwarts Legacy has a lot of spells for you to choose from. So you can mimic different characters from the book/movies. Here is how to build your very own Severus Snape.
Hogwarts Legacy gives the players an experience of what it feels like to be a part of it. You start the school as a fifth year. Being new to the school, as you attended different classes, you get to know more about the magic and the spells, among many other things.
Hogwarts Legacy is an RPG. So you will have the option to customize the gears and talents for your character. This is where making builds come in. You can make different builds using the spells, gears, and talents we have seen the characters use in movies or books of the franchise.
That being said, Severus Snape is one of the professors of Hogwarts when we meet him in the movie/book. Here is how you can build him in Hogwarts Legacy.
Read More: Hogwarts Legacy: How To Get Troll Bogeys
Severus Snape Build in Hogwarts Legacy
There are many things you can customize for a character in Hogwarts Legacy. So let us go through each one by one to decide which house, spell, gear, and talent you will need for this build.
Professor Severus Snape was a Slytherin when he was in Hogwarts. So, for our build, we will have to choose Slytherin as the house for our character.
Severus Snape has a few spells he uses in the movies/books. But those are not enough to complete a build. So we have gathered all the spells that are close to what he uses. Here are the spells you will need to use for the build:
- Avada kedavra
Avada Kedavra and Expelliarmus are the two spells we see him use in the show. Levioso is a spell that is highly likely to be used by him. As for Diffindo, that resembles an attack of Snape. However, we have also added Depulso to the mix. This will be the purple shield breaker of the build. You can also push people off the cliff to re-create a scene from the movie with it.
Severus Snape is the potion teacher when we meet him at Hogwarts. Thus our build will focus on the few spells he uses but mainly on the curse and potion part of the kit. So here are the talents you need to use for the Snape build in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Avada Kedavra Mastery: Killing an enemy with Avada Kedavra kills all cursed enemies.
- Basic Cast Mastery: Basic Cast impacts reduce spell cooldowns.
- Focus Potion Potency: The duration of the Focus Potion’s effect will be extended when any spell from the Spell Set is cast during its use.
- Disarming Curse: Expelliarmus has the same effect as a curse on enemies.
- Thunderbrew Potency: The range and damage of the potion effect are greatly increased.
- Stunning Curse: Stupefy has the same effect as a curse on enemies.
- Enduring Curse: Cursed effect remains on an enemy for a longer period of time.
- Curse Sapper: Defeating a cursed enemy restores some of your health.
- Noxious: Venomous Tentacula attacks deal additional damage and break shields.
Since we will be focusing on the potion and consumable damage, these traits will help you out on the battlefield.
- Herbology: Increased damage by all plants
- Deafening: Increased damage with a Mandrake.
- Fangs: Increased Chinese Chomping Cabbage damage.
- Venom: Increased Venomous Tentacula damage
Severus Snape has always been seen to wear black in the movie. And we have the perfect black outfit for the build. The Legendary Armoured Attire and Legendary Cape are perfect for your Severus Snape build. For the neck and hat, keep them open. And use a black glove to match with the outfit.
Aside from the look, you can use any legendary gears with good stat in this build. Unless you are using legendary gear, you won’t be able to use tier-three traits. So, make sure your gears are legendary tier, and you are using tier three traits to get the best damage out of the build.
Looking for more Hogwarts Legacy content? Check out our guides on How To Get Thestral Mount, All Trophies & Achievements, Can you play Quidditch in Hogwarts Legacy? and much more!