Genshin Impact’s latest web event Carefree Dreamland has already started, and players can get some free Primogems for completing this event.
Genshin Impact web events are short events that HoYoverse releases to give us short minigames to play. These web events are short and usually take a few minutes to complete, but offer some Primogems as rewards.
The new web event released is called Carefree Dreamland. In this web event, the Traveler and Paimon are dreaming. In the dream, they become the Aranara and start cooking and building to attract the Aranara.
Below you will find all the details about the Carefree Dreamland.
Genshin Impact Carefree Dreamland Web Event:
November 25, 2022 – December 4, 2022 23:59 (UTC+8)
*Rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends. Please claim them in time.
Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 10 or above can participate in this event.
During the event, Travelers can log in to Genshin Impact daily, complete Daily Commissions, and consume Original Resin to obtain building materials, which can be used to make cooking facilities. These facilities will attract Aranara over to carry out cooking training, which will reward you with Primogems. Carefree Coins, the event currency rewarded by the cooking facilities, can be used to redeem for various environment decorations and Aranara outfits. Mix and match these outfits to complete special events, and you can obtain additional rewards such as building materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero’s Wit, and other rewards.
Building and Cooking Facilities:
Log in to the web event and Genshin Impact daily, and carry out other actions to obtain building materials.
2. Daily Tasks will be refreshed at 04:00 (Server Time), and uncollected building materials will also be cleared at the same time. Please be sure to claim and use them in time. Collected building materials will not be cleared.
3. Consuming a certain amount of building materials can be used to make different cooking facilities. There are seven types of cooking facilities in the event and these facilities will attract Aranara over to practice cooking.
*If Travelers try to visit the event around 04:00 daily, which is when the Daily Tasks refresh, there might be a brief network error. Please refresh your page if you encounter such a situation.
1. When you unlock a certain number of cooking facilities, you will be able to claim Carefree Coins as rewards. Spend a certain amount of Carefree Coins to exchange for outfit items in the event. Items obtained can be freely mixed and matched.
2. There are three types of decorations or adornments in the event: environment decorations, Aranara headwear, and Aranara outfits.
3. Each outfit can only be worn by one Aranara and cannot be worn by more than one at the same time.
4. Outfits cannot be worn on top of each other. In other words, each Aranara can only wear one outfit and one headwear.
1. Each Aranara can trigger one special event. You can complete it by mixing and matching the Aranara’s travel outfit.
2. Depending on the outfit you choose, the event will have a different ending. Each event has two endings.
3. The rewards for each event ending can only be claimed once, and will not be rewarded when the ending is repeatedly achieved.
● Cooking Facility Building Rewards ●
Travelers can consume the corresponding number of building materials to build seven types of cooking facility in the event and obtain a total of Primogems ×120.
*After the event ends, there will be no way to build anything, so remember to take part in time.
● Special Event Ending Rewards ●
Travelers can obtain a total of Mystic Enhancement Ore ×8, Hero’s Wit ×9, and Mora ×50,000 upon achieving Perfect Endings in the Special Events. Upon achieving an Ending that is not perfect, they can obtain additional building materials.
*After the event ends, there will be no way to complete the Special Events, so remember to take part in time.
*The in-game rewards will be distributed via in-game mail. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don’t forget to claim the rewards in time.
*This web event is provided purely for entertainment. It is not indicative of any related gameplay features in Genshin Impact.