Genshin Impact’s “Hypostatic Symphony” fighting event is coming back once more in the v3.2 update.
Genshin Impact is an action RPG game developed by miHoYo, currently known globally as HoYoverse. The game is mainly free to play with a gacha monetization system. Meaning players can spend real-world money to get Primogems and wish for their favorite characters and weapons.
Players can also get primogems for free by simply playing the game. Some of the activities that offer Primogems are quests, chests, and events. HoYoverse regularly releases events, and completing them awards a lot of Primogems.
The next upcoming Genshin Impact event is “Hypostatic Symphony,” and it is a recurring event that comes around every few months. In this event, players have to fight buffed-up Hypostasis bosses to earn rewards.
Recently HoYoverse released some info about the Genshin Impact 3.2 “Hypostatic Symphony” event, including the duration, rewards, gameplay details, and more. Below you will learn all about it.
Genshin Impact “Hypostatic Symphony” Event Details:
The Genshin Impact “Hypostatic Symphony” event will begin on 24th November 2022 at around 10:00 AM(Server Time) and end on 5th December 2022 at around 03:59 AM(Server Time).
This time around, HoYoverse did not reveal an eligibility requirement for the event. Which could mean that all Genshin players will be able to participate. Previously, the eligibility requirement for the event was Adventure Rank 20.
Players can get the following rewards for completing the “Hypostatic Symphony” event in v3.2.
- Hero’s Wit
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
Players can expect to get around 400 Primogems from this event.
- There are a total of four stages in “Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse.” After the event begins, a new stage will be unlocked every 2 days.
- Each stage will have two modes, “Standard Scoring” and “Intense Scoring.” Complete the former to unlock the latter.
- During Intense Scoring, you can choose your challenge difficulty level freely and directly challenge the Hypostases. Complete a challenge on Fearless difficulty to unlock Extreme Difficulty.
- During Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse, you can use Dissonance to defeat opponents even faster.