Hoyoverse recently announced the new upcoming Genshin Impact 3.5 “Vibro-Crystal Verification” event.
Back in Genshin Impact v2.6, HoYoverse introduced a new event called the Vibro Crystal Research event, where players helped a researcher from Sumeru test out strange crystals. During this event, players had to configure special properties of the crystals to give them special benefits. Then they had to fight some enemies and clear the stages.
And now we finally have the 2nd part of that event called Vibro Crystal Verification. This time, we have to make two teams and fight enemies using the power of the crystals once again with buffs. Most probably, the researcher is back once again and asking for help with his crystal research.
The Genshin Impact community welcomed this event with open arms because, according to some, the 3.5 updates have been quite dull. HoYoverse released lots of info about the Vibro Crystal Research event, and below, you can find all of it, including the duration, eligibility, event details, rewards, and more.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.6: How much Primogems can F2P Players Get
Genshin Impact “Vibro-Crystal Verification” Event Details
The “Vibro-Crystal Research” Event will begin on 14th March at 10:00 AM(Server Time) and end on 27th March at 3:59 AM(Server Time).
Travelers who are Adventure Rank 28 or above will be eligible to participate in this event. They must also complete the following quests-
- Archon Quest “Rite of Parting.”
During the first 6 days of the event, one new challenge will be unlocked each day.
● During the “Vibro-Crystal Verification” event, you must split your characters into 2 parties for the challenge. Before you start combat, you may equip each party with a Vibro-Crystal Harmonics Schema. Combine Transmitter Crystals and Receiver Crystals to obtain different combat buffs.
● Each Transmitter Crystal can only project its radiation upon one Receiver Crystal, but each Receiver can receive transmissions from 3 Transmitters. Using different Transmitter Crystals to trigger Receivers will increase their effects.
● During this challenge, you must defeat opponents that constantly emerge to obtain points within the allotted time. Of those opponents, Nemeses will provide more points. Once the challenge ends, you will gain different insignias based on the number of points you gained.
※ Elemental Resonances will take effect in the “Vibro-Crystal Verification” challenges, but you will not be able to use food or other items.
The rewards earnable from the Genshin Impact Vibro Crystal Event are below-
- Hero’s Wit
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
That’s all the details we have about the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.5 “Vibro-Crystal Verification” Event.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.5 Leak Reveals Ayaka/Shenhe Rerun Banner 4* Characters