Here is an estimation of how much primogems f2p players can earn from the Genshin Impact 3.6 update.
Mihoyo’s Genshin Impact is an open-world action RPG game. The game is free to play with a gacha monetization system. Players can spend real-world money to get characters and weapons in Genshin. They buy Primogem(premium currency) from Paimon’s Shop and spend them on wishes.
There are other ways to obtain Primogems in Genshin Impact besides buying. These include daily commissions, quests, events, world exploration, etc. These obtainable Primogems give the free-to-play Genshin players a chance to wish and have a taste of the gacha system.
Genshin Impact 3.6 update will also offer a lot of free primogems for the playerbase. Players can use these primogems to wish for upcoming characters like Baizhu, Kaveh, etc.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.5 Leak Reveals Ayaka/Shenhe Rerun Banner 4* Characters
Genshin Impact 3.6 Primogems
- Daily Commissions – 2520 Primogems
- Spiral Abyss – 1800 Primogems
- Paimon’s Bargains – 10 Intertwined Fates
- HoYOLAB Daily Checkin – 80 Primogems
- Version 3.7 Livestream – 300 Primogems
- Version 3.6 Update Comp. – 600 Primogems
- Test Runs – 80 Primogems
- Achievements – 375 Primogems
- World Quests – 660 Primogems
- 3.6 Story Quests – 120 Primogems
- Layla Hangout – 80 Primogems
- Main Event – 1000 Primogems
- Fulminating Sandstorm – 420 Primogems
- Brewing Developments – 420 Primogems
- The Recollector’s Path – 420
- Primogem Codes – 60
So, in total, we can expect to get around 8935 Primogems from the Genshin Impact 3.6 update.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.5 “Windblume’s Breath” Event: Duration, Eligibility, Free Claymore, Gameplay Details, and More