Genshin Impact v3.5 will introduce a new event called “Windblume’s Breath,” where participants will be able to get a 4* Claymore for free.
Genshin Impact 3.5 update was released just today. The new update gave us the Dehya and Cyno Banners along with their weapon banner. We also got compensation and updated maintenance primogems.
So, a lot of players are currently busy trying out the game’s newest Pyro Claymore character Dehya in the test run to figure out if they really want to pull for her. The new Archon Quest featuring Dainsleiff is also turning some heads by revealing more shocking info about Khanreiah and Teyvat.
Players who are not up to date with the Archon Quests will have to wait for a few more days before they can fully enjoy the new update. The new event coming to Genshin Impact 3.5 is “Windblume’s Breath“.
In this event, players will participate in the Mondstradt Windblume festival and complete different activities to make their way towards the free 4* Claymore called “Mailed Flower”. Recently, HoYoverse revealed lots of info about the new event; below you will find everything about it.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.6 Baizhu and Kaveh Ascension Materials Guide
“Windblume’s Breath” Event Details
The event will start on 3rd March 2023 at around 10:00 AM(server time) and until 20th March 2023 at around 03:59 AM(server time).
The eligibility requirements for this event are-
- Adventure Rank 18 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom”
Complete Archon Quest “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises” and Albedo’s Story Quest “Princeps Cretaceus Chapter: Act I” first to get the best experience from this event. You can also start the event via quick start if you have not completed the prerequisite quests.
The rewards for this event are as follows-
- Mailed Flower(4* Claymore)
- Crown of Insight
- Serenitea Pot Furniture
- Talent Books
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Weapon Exp Materials
Event Phase Details
During the event, three types of gameplay will unlock in sequence: Ballads of Breeze, Floral Pursuit, and Breezy Snapshots.
● In the “Ballads of Breeze” gameplay, Travelers can participate in a music performance. During the performance, different notes will appear on the screen. The amount of points scored will vary depending on the timing of your stroke according to the rhythm.
● In the “Floral Pursuit” gameplay, Travelers can experience Floral Chess, a new game created by the Mondstadt Adventurers’ Guild. Travelers have to constantly collect Bloom Balloons to increase your score in the stage and complete the corresponding challenge. You can obtain the event-exclusive weapon “Mailed Flower” (Claymore) upon completing the challenges.
● In the “Breezy Snapshots” gameplay, Travelers will help Fassben the Adventurer make a photobook by taking photos across Mondstadt.
● In the “Ballads of Breeze” gameplay, Travelers can also compose their own songs, and after completing the arrangement, they can go to “Songs Exchange” to share their own pieces, or obtain share codes of other excellent works.
● Complete these phases to obtain Floral Coupons and Festive Tickets to exchange for rewards such as Crown of Insight and the event-exclusive Weapon Refinement Material from the Event Shop.
● After the event gameplay period ends, Floral Coupons and Festive Tickets will disappear. Please make sure to claim the rewards in time.
Read More: Genshin Impact 3.5 First Phase Dehya, Cyno, and Weapon Banner Officially Revealed