Genshin Impact is hosting a small social media event as part of the 2nd-anniversary celebration. Here are all the details.
Genshin Impact was first released on September 28, 2020. Since its release, it has attracted the attention of all genres of gamers worldwide. Genshin Impact is, at its core, an open-world action RPG game. It is free to play but uses the gacha monetization system to earn revenue.
Before Genshin Impact, many players did not even know what gacha games are. It has introduced a ton of new players to the world of gacha games. At present, it’s one of the most successful gacha games in the world and with new content, characters, and updates coming out frequently there is no chance of it falling off.
It has been almost 2 years since Genshin Impact came out. So, HoYoverse is looking to celebrate the Genshin Impact 2nd anniversary with the community. After the 1st year anniversary debacle, HoYoverse is keen to engage the playerbase more in celebration of the 2nd year anniversary of Genshin Impact.
As part of this, they are hosting a 2nd Anniversary Grand Challenge. As part of the round 1 challenge, players have to prove that they are a traveler in only one line and no more than 50 words.
Genshin Impact 2nd Anniversary Grand Challenge Round 1:
“Post text content (no more than 50 words) such as a line from the game or your gaming experience with the topic #IAmTraveler to prove to Paimon that you are a Traveler! You will have the opportunity to earn Primogem rewards once your identity has been acknowledged by Paimon.
*Remember to set your account to public mode and make your post public.”
September 22, 2022 – October 2, 2022, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Results Announcement: October 21, 2022
Primogems ×160 (1,000 winners)
- Publishing content not related to the event (including but not limited to advertisement links and other means of publicity) is prohibited.
- Travelers are allowed multiple submissions for this event but only one prize can be won per Traveler. The prizes cannot be stacked.
- The event is held on multiple platforms, and winning submissions will be selected from across all platforms. The above rewards are the total rewards for all platforms. There is no amount of prizes set aside for each platform and region.
- If the same entry wins on multiple platforms, the prize will be issued according to the platform it was first posted on after final verification (only one prize will be issued).
- Plagiarism, misappropriation, and other actions that violate others’ rights (including but not limited to their copyright, trademark rights, and personal rights) are strictly prohibited. If there is a quote or a need for authorization, please cite the original sources and make sure to obtain authorization.
- After the list of winners is announced, if Travelers have any objection to the prize-winning works, they can give feedback through the customer support email or in-game customer support. If a prize-winning work is suspected of violating the event rules, we will revoke the prize and this user’s account will be permanently banned from participating in any future community events.
- By participating in this event, you authorize HoYoverse to publish and exhibit your work on public platforms. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service.
Visit Genshin Impact’s official social media platforms to join the discussion >>
- Official Genshin Impact TikTok Account
- Official Genshin Impact Twitter Account
- Official Genshin Impact Facebook Page
- Official Genshin Impact YouTube Channel
- Official HoYoLAB Website
- Official Genshin Impact Reddit