Genshin Impact 1.5 update recently revealed “To the Stars Once More” web event to entice Adventurers to return once more with lots of rewards.
Genshin Impact 1.5 update recently dropped and players are busy trying to figure out the housing system and pulling for characters. Along with the new 1.5 update, Mihoyo also introduced a new web event to urge adventurers to return to Genshin Impact once again.
The event is called “To the Stars Once More” and it awards returning players a chance to win rewards including Primogems and other rewards. If you have not played Genshin Impact in a while then this event is for you.
Genshin Impact current players who have friends that went offline for a long time also can participate in this event for a chance to win rewards. Basically, Mihoyo is trying to reward both current players and returning players to participate in this event.
Mihoyo also released a blog post detailing some info about the event.
Read More: An Angry Fan tried to Assassinate Genshin Impact Founders Over the Honkai Impact event in China
To the Stars Once More Details:
Below are some details related to “To the stars once more” Genshin Impact event.
Gameplay Duration: 4/28/2021 – 5/17/2021 23:59 (UTC+8)
Gift Draw: 4/28/2021 – 5/20/2021 23:59 (UTC+8)
The rewards of this event can be claimed before May 20, 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8).
Must meet the following criteria as of the end of the Version 1.5 update maintenance:
1. Adventure Rank 10 or above
2. At least 14 days since last game login
3. The last time that the player activated the “Stellar Reunion” event was over 45 days
ago (not including the day of activation)
Players who already took part in the Stellar reunion event in the last 45 days are not eligible to be called returning adventurers.
Those who do not fall in the returning adventurer category and are adventure rank 10 or above can participate in the event as active adventurers.
How to Participate:
To participate in the event PC and mobile players must head to the Official Event Page. PS4 and PS5 players can access it from the event mail in the Paimon Menu > Mail. Then follow the steps below to participate in the event-
- The first step is to log in using your Mihoyo account after the event page opens. Then select the appropriate server and corresponding character.
- After that, the steps differ depending on if the player is an active adventurer or a returning one.
- Active adventurers can share their code with inactive friends to get energy for the coupon rewards.
- Returning adventurers can use codes from their friends and this way both types of players can get their rewards.
Before May 17, 23:59 (UTC+8), complete event tasks on the Get Gift Voucher page to claim Exploration Energy.
※ Event tasks will refresh at 04:00 (Server Time) daily.
Exploration Gift Vouchers–
- When Exploration Energy reaches certain amounts, you can claim the corresponding Exploration Gift Vouchers.
- Each Exploration Gift Voucher consumed allows you to collect 1 reward.
- Go to the Gift Draw page and use vouchers to draw gifts. As well as in-game items including Primogems and Hero’s Wit, there is also the chance to win Genshin Impact merchandise.
- 3. Gifts are drawn in real-time. You can view the possible rewards by clicking the Prize Preview button on the Gift Draw page.
Prizes for the Event:
1. There are five possible merchandise prizes available:
· Genshin Impact Chibi Acrylic Hanger
· Genshin Impact Chibi Badge
· Mondstadt Character Acrylic Figure
· Liyue Character Acrylic Figure
· Genshin Impact Mousemat
2. Each merchandise prize will consist of a single randomly selected item from one of the above categories.
3. Items are expected to be dispatched starting early July. Once an item is dispatched, Mihoyo will send the tracking details to Travelers by email.
4. In the event that an adventurer provides an incorrect address, meaning that their prize cannot be received, no additional prize will be given as compensation.
5. If any merchandise prizes cannot be delivered due to factors beyond our control, we will contact affected Travelers by email.
Providing Your Address for Mailing of Merchandise–
The official instruction on how to provide your mailing address once you win any of the above mentioned rewards is given below-
1. If you win a merchandise prize, press the Give Address button on the popup message and provide your personal contact details.
2. If you did not press the Give Address button on the popup message when you won the prize, press the chest icon in the upper-right corner of the event navigation bar and open My Rewards to view the details of your prizes won and provide your contact details.
3. You can only provide your address and contact details once. After you submit them, you will be unable to edit these details by yourself. If incorrect details are submitted due to factors beyond your control, please contact Customer Service before May 31, 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8) to confirm before amending your details. To do this, please send an email to [email protected] with the following subject line: To the Stars Once More Invitation – Amend Address.
4. After May 20, 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8), it will no longer be possible to provide your address and contact details. Please note that your prize will be forfeited by default if you have not provided these details by this time.
※ Prize winners are required to provide relevant personal information (the specific scope of collection is based on the information filling page) to ensure that merchandise prizes can be distributed in good time. Your personal information will be used for the sole purpose of mailing merchandise prizes won during this event. If our intended use of your personal information changes in any way, we will first contact prize winners to request their consent to the change. If a prize winner does not submit the requested personal information, it will not be possible to issue their prize. We will ensure that prize winners’ personal information is not obtained or used by any unauthorized third parties.
Read More: Genshin Impact 1.5 Leak: Housing System Achievements List