Learn the way you can fix stuck on Sky Island in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a considerably vast open-world game. Quite obvious it will come with some bugs and all. However, thanks to devs, the count is really low till now. Amidst that, the bug is bugging lately is one of the most common ones.
Several cases report that players find themselves to get stuck on Great Sky Island. By now, we all have noticed this island in the middle of the sky, and of course, there is no way to fast travel to or from it. Moreover, the reports also show that this occurs quite early in the game, especially, before getting the paraglider.
However, in this guide, we have come up with some solutions that might save you time throwing the Switch off the balcony. Let’s get into it!
Read More: All Geoglyph Locations
How to Fix Stuck on Sky Island in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To escape from Sky Island, first, look out for the small pond located on the southern side of the island. Utilizing these water bodies, take full advantage of the fall damage. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Island with the Flux Construct.
- Head south until you spot a small pond below
- Take a leap of faith. The pond will catch you. Well, it caught me, so the chances are pretty high of surviving.
- Upon landing, now you can continue on your journey once again.
While not one of the best solutions, it pretty much does the job. Follow these steps:
- Press the “+” button on your controller.
- Select the “Settings” option by pressing “R.”
- Choose the “Load” option and select a save file from before you have entered the Sky Island. That is the tricky part; if you do not have one, that is pretty bad news.
- Assume you have a saved file. Reload this save, and there you go!
Check out our other guides from Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom;