Disney Dreamlight Valley has a friendship system that you can increase by interacting with the residents. Here is how to increase the friendship the fastest way possible.
Disney Dreamlight Valley presents a life-like and adventure-filled hybrid. Here, you will manage and engage in various activities with the island’s residents and also go on your own adventure. And to make things even better, pretty much all the Disney-Pixar characters can be found in the game. So, you can have your favorite character tag along for different activities, too.
Depending on how much interaction you are having with the residents of the island, your friendship level will change with them. Each character has its own friendship level, and you will need to increase them separately. Here, we have listed some ways you can boost the friendship gain to increase the friendship level quickly in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Read More: How to Finish Every Qi Challenge
Fastest Way to Increase Friendship Level
Various tasks are available for the players to complete, which gives friendship exp. You need to complete them to increase the levels. Here are the tasks you will need to do:
- Complete Friendship Quest: Complete the character friendship quest to gain a lot of experience, which will boost your friendship level with the character.
- Daily Discussion: You can discuss various topics with the characters daily. These do not give too much exp, but if you do it every day, it will stack up. Thus, you will be able to get a boost in level in no time.
- Giving Gifts: This is by far the best way to gain a friendship level. You can pretty much gift over and over to gain a level of friendship. However, each character will have a daily gift boost. Giving the right gift will boost the friendship exp gained for the first gift of the day. You can keep giving gifts to gain experience, but it will not be affected by the daily boost.
- Spending Time Together: Talk to the character and have them tag along for your daily tasks. This way, when you complete a task, the friendship level with the character will increase. This is one of the better ways to boost the friendship levels in the game.
- Serving Meal: At Remy’s restaurant, often times, the characters will show up to get a specific meal. If you have the ingredients, you can cook the required food and serve them to get a boost in friendship level.
Also, check out Best Fishes and Where to Catch in Stardew Valley.