The Dr. Mundo Mini-Rework is coming soon as Riot wants to make him better in the jungle.
Dr. Mundo has been one of the more interesting champions in League of Legends. The champion has had a rework to help Dr. Mundo surge as a threat in the front line. His influence in the top lane has been massive since the champion has been reworked.
The current version of the champion was doing quite well in the solo queue, as the win rate for Dr. Mundo is above 50% in the top lane. However, he has not been played much in the jungle. His impact as a tank is great, and he is still one of the better bruisers in the game.
However, Riot wasn’t keen on how the champion played out in the rift. Hence, they are coming out with a mini-rework to propel him more toward the jungle. Here is what we know so far.
Read More: Will The Winter Map Return In League of Legends 2022?
Dr. Mundo Mini-Rework
Riot wants to move him toward the jungle along with some big changes to his W. They hope the Dr. Mundo changes will steer players in that direction. Also, the changes will make him more of a late-game tank than before. As Riot intends, the champion is meant to be more of a late-game tank in the jungle.
Here is a list of all the changes.
His base stats are being adjusted to make him stronger without being too reliant on his abilities.
- Attack Damage Per Level: 3.5 >> 3.
- Base Magic Resist: 32 >>> 29.
- Magic Resist Per Level: 2.050 >>> 2.3
Passive – Goes Where He Pleases
The canister heal cost and healing is being reduced while the regeneration is being scaled more towards the late game to do more. The health regen is now non-linear.
- Maximum Health Regeneration per 5 seconds: 0.8-1.6% Max Health >>> 0.4-2.5% Max Health.
- Canister Changes:
- Current Health Loss: 7% Current Health >>> 3% Current Health.
- Maximum Health Heal: 8% Max Health >>> 4% Max Health.
Q – Infected Bonesaw
The health cost is the only change for a saw to the head.
- Health Cost: 50 >>> 60.
W – Heart Zapper
Massive changes are coming to the Heart Zapper as Riot is making it much more impactful with Gray Health changes.
- Health Cost: 5% Current Health >>> 8% Current Health.
- Gray Health Heal (When Not Hit): 0% >>> 50%.
- Damage Stored As Gray Health: 25/30/35/40/45% damage taken >>> 80-95% damage taken based on level in the first 0.75 seconds, then 25% for the remainder of the duration.
- Duration: 4 seconds >>> 3 seconds.
E – Blunt Force Trauma
More passive damage was given to Blunt Force Trauma, and monster damage was also increased.
- Passive Bonus AD: 15/20/25/30/35 + 25/30/35/40/45 based on missing health >>> 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5% maximum health.
- [Removed] Does not push small monsters anymore.
- Monster Damage: 200% >>> 250%.
R – Maximum Dosage
Removed the extra passive AD damage gained while more healing is done the later the game goes.
- [Removed] Bonus Attack Damage.
- Missing Health as Maximum Health: 8/11.5/15% >>> 15/20/25%.
- [Added] At Rank 3 (Level 15), both healing effects are increased by an additional 5% per nearby enemy champion.
As the changes have already hit the PBE server, the mini-rework is expected to come out in Patch 12.23. The patch will release on December 7th, 2022.