Here is all you need to know if you want to get the secret ending in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 is CD Projekt Red’s 2020 action RPG. Although the game had its fair share of problems, Cyberpunk has managed to come a long way since its disappointing launch.
With bug fixes, performance enhancements, and content addition, Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the best action RPGs you can get your hands on right now. In Cyberpunk, you fill in the shoes of Mercenary V in Night City.
Read More: Cyberpunk 2077: How Long to Beat
Throughout your journey, you will make countless decisions, which all add up to what you will face next and, of course, how your story will come to an end.
That said, Cyberpunk 2077 has multiple endings, as you would guess. Ranging from bad endings where you take your life by suicide to endings that provide some modicum of closure.
However, there is one ending to the game that many do not know about. One may even call it the “Secret” ending of Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Get The Secret Ending in Cyberpunk 2077
The secret ending is known as ‘The Reaper’. And to get this ending, you need to tailor your conversations with Johnny in a certain manner. So, here is what you need to do.
First and foremost, in order to trigger the secret ending, you need to have a relationship status of at least 70% with Jhonny. This is easier said than done, though. You have to choose certain dialogue options with Jhonny throughout the game to achieve this rating.
One of the most influential missions that go a long way towards scoring some points with Jhonny is the “Chippin’ In” mission. Make sure you select the dialogue options mentioned below:
- “The Guy Who Saved My Life”
- “What do you want from me?”
- “OK. But as second chances go, this is your last.”
- “When you said you let down your friends…”
- “Smasher biz really got to her.”
- “Yeah, I’ll call Rogue.”
And another crucial point in the game that you need to be aware of is when you reach the endpoint of the final mission, ‘Nocture OP55N1‘. When you reach this point, do the following:
- Choose the option that lets Johhny go with Rogue
- In the next dialogue box, when you have two options, one is to imply suicide, and another is to take the pseudoendotrizine pills. Here, you have to wait for about 5 minutes without selecting any of the two dialogue options.
- Eventually, an alternate ending scene will trigger where Johnny offers to do a suicide run into the Asakana alone.
Want to learn more about Cyberpunk 2077? Then check out all our Cyberpunk 2077-related guides here.