Warzone is finally getting ported to mobile platforms. Here’s how to pre-register for Project Aurora, aka Warzone Mobile.
Call of Duty: Warzone has been a staple battle royale for adrenaline junkies. The game has amassed over 120 million players during its lifecycle. Furthermore, it has also inspired CoD mobile battle royale mode and its gameplay features.
However, Activision has decided to port Warzone to mobile officially. The game, formally known as Project Aurora, aka Warzone Mobile, is coming out on Android and IOS in 2023. Its gameplay was revealed in Call of Duty: Next alongside MW2 and Warzone 2. Here’s how you can pre-register for the game to get your hands on it just before its release.
How to Pre-register for Warzone Mobile
Pre-registering is the same as pre-ordering a game. However, instead of paying for it, you get to play it for free as soon as it releases. However, the official blog has revealed pre-registering ways for Android. The method for IOS will be announced at a later date. Here’s how to pre-register for the game on Android devices:
- Head to the Google Play store.
- Log in to the account you use on your Android device.
- Search for “Warzone Mobile” in the search bar.
- Click on the pre-register prompt.
- A notification indicating the game has been received will pop up successfully.
Moreover, if the community rallies and global pre-registration player milestones are met, expect to receive several impressive rewards when the game launches:
- Five Million Pre-registrations: Emblem: Dark Familiar and Vinyl: Foe’s Flame
- 10 Million Pre-registrations: Blueprint (X12): Prince of Hell.
- 15 Million Pre-registrations: Blueprint (M4): Archfiend.
- 25 Million Pre-registrations: [[REDACTED]]