Call of duty Black Ops cold War’s latest Nov 25 patch just added the fan-favorite Nuketown ‘84 map in quickplay.
Treyarch already teased Nuketown in some Easter eggs in Cold War’s multiplayer game mode. Nuketown has been a part of every major game in the Call of duty franchise. So much so that fans of the series always expect a remake of this map into their favorite COD title.
The basic layout of the map has been proven to be a great match for general deathmatch game modes. And for Black Ops Cold War Treyarch decided to give the map a 1984 style makeover. With November 25th patch, Treyarch officially announced Nuketown to be a part of the multiplayer map pool in the game.
Black Ops cold war Nov 25 patch notes
Hardcore fans can jump into the new Hardcore Nuketown ‘84 playlist in Quick Play with today’s update! Here’s what’s new today:
- Added Hardcore Nuketown 24/7 to Hardcore tab in Quick Play.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when playing Hardpoint.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while pinging locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur loading into a Multiplayer match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to earn more weapon XP than intended in Zombies during 2WXP events. This fix includes new general weapon XP tuning, which will result in faster overall weapon leveling in Zombies.
Alongside the inclusion of Nuketown ‘84, Treyarch also made some bug fixes and addressed some issues with the Zombie game mode.