The Emperor of the Sands is getting a mini-rework on League of Legends Patch 13.5.
Azir is currently one of the most prominent champions in competitive play. He is a highly contested pick in professional play and has over a 50% presence in all four major regions. His strong landing phase and unparallel team-fighting make him a crucial pick in team play.
But, unfortunately, this isn’t the case in terms of solo-queue. Azir currently has an abysmal 46% win rate in solo-queue with a 2.3% pick rate, the second-lowest win rate among all the mid-laners. Riot tried to fix some of his issues in Patch 13.4, but sadly, it wasn’t enough.
So for Patch 13.5, Riot plans to do an Azir mini-rework. According to Riot, the goal of the rework is to improve Azir’s solo-queue viability while taking some power away from Professional Play.
Riot Phreak announced the Azir mini-rework in a YouTube video.
Read More: How To Self-Mute In League of Legends
Here are all the changes coming with the Azir Mini-Rework,
- Base Health: 622 >>> 550
- Base Mana: 380 >>> 320
- Mana Growth: 36 >>> 40
- Armor Growth: 4.2 >>> 5.0
- Attack Damage: 52 + 2.8 per level >>> 55 +3.5 per level
- Attack Speed Ratio and Base: .625 >>> .694
- Attack Speed Growth: 3% >>> 4%
Shurima’s Legacy (P)
- Duration: 60 seconds >>> 30 seconds
- Cooldown: 180 >>> 90
- Damage: 150 + 4 per minute + 15% AP physical damage >>> 230-410 based on Azir’s level + 40% AP magic damage
- [Removed] 37.5% bonus damage to champions
- [New] Applies Azir’s spell effects as a single-target spell
- Health: 2550 >>> 3000
- Armor: 60 + 1 per minute >>> 30-90 based on Azir’s level
- Magic Resist: 100+1 per minute >>> 30-90 based on Azir’s level
- Reduction While Far or Dead: 100 armor >>> 100 armor and magic resist
Conquering Sands (Q)
- Magic Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 + 30% AP >>> 60/80/100/120/140 + 35% AP
- 200 AP required to buff
- Mana Cost: 55 >>> 65/70/75/80/85
- Mana Cost: 40 >>> 30
- [New] Solder Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 + 60% AP
- Magic Damage: 50-150 + 55% AP >>> 50-200 + 60% AP (0-110+ new W damage)
- [Removed] 3-soldier bonus attack speed
- [Removed] Passive attack speed
Shifting Sands (E)
- Mana Cost: 60 >>> 45
The Azir Mini-Rework is currently in the PBE servers for testing and will hit the live servers on Patch 13.5, which will release on Wednesday, March 8, 2023.