Riot introduces some hotfix ARAM balance adjustments mid-patch 12.22.
With the new ARAM rework coming in patch 12.23, Riot is making some last-minute ARAM changes, starting with the patch 12.22 hotfix changes.
ARAM, or All Random All Mid, is an alternative game mode in League of Legends, which was introduced in 2012. The game mode is heavily geared towards casual play and is massively popular amongst casual players and others who just want to take a backseat and enjoy the game.
The unique thing about ARAM is the randomness, and unlike Summoners Rift, champions are given randomly in ARAM. So each game has different champions and team compositions. This is what makes ARAM fun and also frustrating if you get bad champions.
To lessen these frustrations, Riot has been doing balance changes specific to ARAM for the last year. These consist of some damage modifications here and there, but the most significant change they are planning is the ARAM rework, which is coming with a revamped map and a bunch of cool changes.
But before ARAM rework comes to the live servers, Riot is doing some last-minute balance changes for a couple of champions, which came in the form of the patch 12.22 hotfix ARAM changes.
Read More: LoL Mythic Shop Rotation
Hotfix ARAM changes
Here’s the list of Patch 12.22 hotfix ARAM changes,
- Akali: 115% Damage Dealt ⇒ 110% Damage Dealt
- Ashe: 0 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling ⇒ 0.01 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling
- Kalista: 0 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling ⇒ 0.01 Bonus Attack Speed Scaling
- Kayn: 100% Healing ⇒ 80% Healing
- Kha’zix: 115% Damage Dealt ⇒ 110% Damage Dealt
- K’Sante: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 90% Damage Taken
- Lillia: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 105% Damage Taken, 95% Damage Dealt ⇒ 90% Damage Dealt
- Lucian: 100% Damage Taken ⇒ 95% Damage Taken
- Seraphine: 0 Ability Haste ⇒ -20 Ability Haste
- Shyvana: 100% Damage Dealt ⇒ 95% Damage Dealt
- Sona: 0 Ability Haste ⇒ -20 Ability Haste