As Season 17 comes to a close, we finally have a glimpse of some of the Legend-related changes that Respawn plans to implement with the Apex Legends Season 18 update.
Respawn has constantly been introducing new content and features to Apex Legends since Season 1 so that the mass player base can stay entertained and engaged in the game. Along with other changes, Respawn has already introduced 24 Legends into the game since its release, and they continue to do so.
Respawn doesn’t just throw a Legend into the game and leave it up to the players to explore the character meta. Instead, they take into account a number of things, such as how often Legends are picked and how well they do in competitive, ranked, and casual play. After carefully considering these factors, Respawn adjusts the Legends each season.
Season 18 will be no different. Respawn already planned to make several character changes in the upcoming season. Here are all the Legend changes, buffs, and nerfs for Apex Legends Season 18.
Apex Legends Season 18 Legend Buffs and Nerfs
Here we’ll list all the upcoming Legend-related changes coming to Season 18 that have been revealed by Respawn.
Legend Update: Revenant
For almost 300 years, Revenant was under the Syndicate’s thumb with the help of Hammond, and all he wanted was to escape. Now, suddenly, he starts to glitch—someone has launched a new protocol. He finds that he’s able to see enemies low on health, unleash a powerful leap forward, and forge a shroud of shadows around him that blocks incoming damage. But he also knows how to hold a grudge.
Check out Revenant’s new look and new abilities for yourself! He’s unlocked all season long, and you can complete challenges throughout the season to unlock him permanently. Read the full breakdown of Revenant’s rework and get behind the screens in our highlights blog here.
PASSIVE: Assassin’s Instinct
Highlight nearby visible enemies who are low on health. You crouch walk faster and have improved wall climbing.
TACTICAL: Shadow Pounce
Unleash a powerful pounce forwards. Hold to charge for farther distances.
ULTIMATE: Forged Shadows
Forge a shroud of hardened shadows around you that blocks direct damage and regenerates after breaking. Your shadows and tactical are refreshed on knockdowns.
- Bangalore: Rolling Thunder to 240s (+60s)
- Catalyst: Dark Veil to 150s (+30s)
- Gibraltar: Defensive Bombardment to 180s (-90s)
- Horizon: Black Hole to 210s (+30s)
- Loba: Black Market Boutique to 150s (+30s)
- Ultimate Accelerants grant 25% ult charge (up from 20%)
- Mad Maggie: Wrecking Ball to 120s (+30s)
- Pathfinder: Zipline Gun to 180s (+60s)
- Wraith: Dimensional Rift to 180s (-30s)
- Ballistic’s Whistler
- Reduced delay before an overheated weapon starts cooling down to 1s (was 2s)
- Reduced how long it takes an overheated weapon to cooldown to 8s (was 12s)
- Loba’s Burglar’s Best Friend
- Cooldown reduced to 25s (was 30s)
- Seer’s Focus of Attention
- Slow Duration reduced to 0.5s (was 2.5s)
- Silence Duration reduced to 8s (was 10s)
- Firing Speed increased to 1.4s (was 0.9s)