Respawn is once again bringing the most awaited Halloween Event in Apex Legends. Let’s find out what to expect from the Event.
Like other games, Apex Legends offers its players many limited-time events to keep the game fresh. Just recently, Respawn released the Beast of Prey Collection Event with tons of content and a brand new LTM called Gun Run. It seems like Respawn is planning to release more content very soon.
Prominent data miners such as KralRindo, HYPERMYST, and SWL found many Skins, UI, and Banners related to the Halloween Event 2022. Based on these, it seems like Respawn made several changes to the content this time. However, Respawn also has revealed everything that is in store in the upcoming event.
Read More: Flatline “Heat Sink” Recolor Will Come To Apex Legends Store Soon
Apex Legends Fight or Fright Event 2022
Apex Legends releases a Halloween Event every year. With it, Respawn launches many skins, LTM, and other cosmetic items. This year’s Halloween Event will bring the Shadow Royale LTM back to the game. However, the game mode will be taken place in Olympus instead of Kings Canyon.
Apart from that, there will be exciting new skins available in the Halloween Event store. Nonetheless, most of them will be recolors of previously released skins.
Shadow Royale Returning on Olympus After Dark
Shadow Royale is one of the most favorite LTMs in Apex Legends. The game mode was first released in Season 6 and returned in the Season 10 Halloween Event. The game mode is still the same as before. Players can wall run and wall jump and respawn as shadows after death.
Players were getting bored of playing Shadowfall and Shadow Royale on the OG Kings Canyon After Dark map. There’s no denying that the map is great, but players wanted to taste something new. So, this time Respawm is bringing the Shadow Royale on brand new Olympus After Dark.
They made several changes to the map and gave it a scary makeover to go with the theme. Also, the map is modified on the Season 9 version of Olympus. So, the Season 12 Olympus changes will not be present on the map.
Halloween 2022 Event Skins
Apart from the Shadow Royale and Olympus After Dark leaks, data miners found many legends skins from the game files with a Halloween theme. These skins are expected to be released when the Fight or Fright 2022 Event goes live.
Limited-time Modes Schedule
- October 4th to October 11th
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark map
- October 11th to October 18th
- Gun Run on Estates After Dark, Skulltown, and Fragment East
- October 18th to October 25th
- Control on Lava Siphon, Barometer, and Labs After Dark
- October 25th to November 1st
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark
Control mode Updates
- NEW Timed Event: MRB Timed Event ( Get the MRB and deploy it to create a temporary spawn point for your team).
- Updated Timed Event order to have the Bonus Capture event be the 3rd event to trigger, it now also rewards twice as much score as before ( old: 100 score, new: 200 score).
- Can now Ping Zones from the Spawn Screen.
- For Controller Players; automatically place the cursor on the best spawn point when they get put into the Spawn Screen.
- Players automatically pick up ordnance if they walk near it.
- Players can now emote on the Intro Podium screen.
- The Hammond Labs map now takes place on Olympus After Dark.
- Updates to Weapon Loadouts ( loadout compositions).
- Updates to weapons in Weapon Loadouts to have the same attachments available to them at the same tiers as BR ( except for scopes).
- In the spirit of Olympus After Dark; weapons that support Threat Scopes/Sights have them as an option in the optic selection menu in the Loadout Selection Menu.
- Disabled pings for healing items.
- Updates to spawn logic that should fix some rare spawn issues ( like being taken to the Spawn Screen with no points to select).
- Spawn system tuning to further try to prevent issues where players spawn in sight of enemies or, too close to enemies.
Halloween Event 2022 Release Date
According to KralRindo, the Shadow Royale LTM will go live on October 4, 2022. The LTM game mode always goes live with the main event itself. So, the Halloween Event should also be released on October 4, 2022.
Read More: ALGS Year 3 Team Shop: New Skins, Price, Release Date, & More