Warzone 2.0 and MW2 Season 3 Reloaded May 24 update is here. Here are all the changes made in the new update.
Infinity Ward will release a Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and MW 2 update tonight. Players are getting new game modes, playlist updates, weapons and attachment adjustments, and bug fixes with the update.
Players will get new Ranked Play and weapon changes. The patch will be available for players starting May 24 at 10 am PT/1 pm ET/5 pm UK. Furthermore, the update is set to bring the most awaited weapon adjustments based on community feedback.
In this update, new Warzone 2.0 Ranked Play restrictions are being imposed by Treyarch Studios. Furthermore, this update’s other weapon changes will surely shake up the meta for Warzone 2.0 and MW2.
Read More: Warzone 2.0: When is the Next Double XP Event?
Season 3 Reloaded May 24 Patch Notes
- Adjusted pick up weapon prompt to no longer overlap with the kill feed
- Fixed tracking for Cronen Squall Mastery Challenges
- Fixed an issue where splashes for some GS Magna unlocks was not displaying
- Fixed an issue where pressing back or “esc” when in the Store tab would not take the Player back to Weapon Select in the Loadout menu
- Addressed some issues with navigation and flow of the Battle Pass
- Fixed an issue where Ranked Play wins were not tracking correctly on Gun Screens
- Fixed some issues where the tool tip message would not disappear correctly
- Fixed the Throwing Star icon to display correctly in the killfeed
- Fixed an issue where the locked icon was not correctly displaying in Drop Zone
- Fixed a visibility issue with the bomb icon in Search and Destroy
- Fixed an issue causing Players username and level to overlap on the scoreboard in Ground War
- Fixed an invalid bomb pickup location in Cyber Attack on Skerries that could cause a crash for some Players.
- Fixed an issue where some Players could not leave a Private Match of CDL Hardpoint
- Fixed an issue that caused Zombie Players in Infected to be able to cut their chutes and attack human Players from the air
- Added several adjustments to improve enemy combatant behavior (especially arrival via helicopter) in Invasion on Rohan Oilfields
- Fixed an issue where “CDL Rules in Effect” splash was appearing while matchmaking for Faceoff
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to load into Cooperative missions after acquiring a Secure Backpack in DMZ
- Mitigate a known disconnect issue in DMZ
- Addressed frequency of Battle Royale final circles over the water
- Fixed an issue affecting FPS for some players at the start of matches and when editing loadouts
Match Ruleset Adjustments
- Specific Thermal Optics
- SZ Holotherm
- VX350 Thermal Optic
- Teplo-op3 Scope
- Thermo-Optic X9
- Teplo Clear Shot
- Drexsom Prime-90
- These Optics attachments will appear unrestricted in custom loadouts menus until a future update but will be restricted in-game and show as restricted in loadouts once you’re in a match.
- Specific Thermal Optics
- Cluster Mines
- Bomb Drones
- Social Features
- Global Text Chat
SR (Skill Rating)
- Updated Final Placement SR
- We’re increasing the SR earned for early Placement Milestones to streamline the distribution of SR players receive throughout the match.
- Updated Placement SR:
- Top 40: 10
- Top 30: 20
- Top 20: 30
- Top 10: 40
- Top 5: 50
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to obtain rocks when a new Gulag round occurred.
- Fixed an issue where portions of the post match flow could play out of order
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Warzone Ranked Trios description to loop
- Fixed an issue where Players could not navigate to View Profile from the Squad Missions in-game menu
- Fixed an issue in which the Black Keycard inside the Koschei Complex was only dropping in used condition and not pristine/unused
- Fixed an issue in which killing the Vulture boss first would cause the doors to the stairwell will not unlock upon killing the Rusher in Koschei Complex
- Added a callout for when indicate when the Rhinoceros boss is regenerating health
Read More: Best Battle Rifle Class Loadouts for Warzone 2.0: Attachments, Equipment, and Perk Package